University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2021 in South Korea. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the UST Scholarship 2021 in South Korea. Students those who want to study in South Korea on Fully Funded Scholarship are encouraged to apply. The scholarships are available to Pursue Masters Degree, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD. Due to COVID-19 IELTS/TOFEL Not Required for admission in Fall 2022. Also apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
Almost All Academic Fields & Majors are available to Study at University of Science & Technology. The awards are available for excellent students to build their future from South Korea. 300 scholarships are available in UST. This award will cover all necessary expenses to complete your degree.
The University of Science and Technology (UST) was established in 2003. This is comprised of various research institutions and public universities in South Korea. UST is ranked in top 100 universities in the world. It is providing quality education to all national and international students. Must check DAAD Scholarships 2021 in Germany (Fully Funded).
University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: University of Science & Technology
- Degree level: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 08 April 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Canada by applying for OIST Research Internship Program 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2021 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students from all over the world. The UST Award will cover all the expenses to Study Free in South Korea. Details are given below:
- University Entrance Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling
- Overseas training/exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
List of Available Study Fields:
A wide range of courses available in University of Science and Technology for Spring 2021. These course are from Science, Engineering, Arts and IT fields.
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship:
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for the award.
- Candidate who want to take admission in Masters Program must complete a Bachelor’s Degree before September 2021.
- Students those who want to apply for PhD must completed or expected to complete their Masters degree before September 2021.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate is Not Required due to COVID-19.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- English Test Score (If they ask, else not required due to COVID-19)
- Letter of Recommendations.
The last date to apply for the UST Scholarships 2021 in South Korea for International Students is 08th April 2021.
How to Apply for University of Science & Technology Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2021 in South Korea. Please visit the official website given below for detailed apply procedure and guidelines.