University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2021 in Hungary. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships at University of Pecs. Students those who want to study their Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree are encouraged to apply. No Need of IELTS to apply. Government of Hungary is offering 5,000 Fully Funded Scholarships to all students around the world for the academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for University of Debrecen Hungarian Scholarships 2021 in Hungary (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at University of Pecs under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships to study abroad. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. The scholarship duration for Bachelors Degree is 4 Years, for Masters Degree 2 Years and 3 Years for Doctoral Degree.
University of Pécs (PTE) was established in 1912 located in Hungary is the best university to study there. 20,000 students from all over the world are currently studying there. The university has ranking between 651-700 by QS World University Rankings. Must check Xi’an Jiaotong University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: University of Pecs
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Hungary
- Last Date: 15 January 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2021 in Hungary (Fully Funded).
University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2021 in Hungary for International Students will provide a Fully Funded Scholarship to selected students to study all degree levels. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- All students will be exempted from Tuition Fee.
- Monthly stipend:
- Non-degree, Bachelor, Master and one-tier master level: monthly HUF 43,700 contribution to the living expenses, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies.
- PhD level: monthly HUF 140000 for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies.
- Accommodation: dormitory placement OR a monthly contribution of HUF 40,000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 100 000 a year/person.
List of Available Study Fields:
31 Bachelor’s Degree and 29 Master’s Degree, 8 One-tier Masters and 15 Doctoral Degree programs are offered by University of Pecs.
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Arts and Engineering
Check all the offered programs by Pecs University (Here)
Candidates have to meet the following criteria to apply for Hungary Scholarship:
- All International Students (Non-Hungarian citizens) are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally Fit.
- 12 years school certificate is required to apply for Bachelors Degree Program.
- To apply for Masters Degree, applicants must hold bachelors degree.
- For doctoral degree, Masters degree certificate is required.
- If you previous degree instructions language was English then, you can submit English Proficiency Certificate from previous institute.
- Details & Updated Resume (CV)
- Degree Certificates
- Academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting document if any
The last date to apply for the University of Pecs International Scholarships 2021 in Hungary is 15th January 2021.
How to Apply for University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2021?
You can Apply Online for University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2021. Visit the given below links for more details about application process.