University of Ghana School of Public Health WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship 2019:
Students from the African Region have an opportunity to get a scholarship in Ghana. The University of Ghana’s School of Public Health is now accepting the applications for the WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship.
The program is open to cover the tuition fee of the course. The scholarship is available to study a full-time master’s degree in Public Health and a PhD degree at the university.
Founded in 1948, The University of Ghana is the largest of the thirteen Ghanaian public universities. It has several research institutions and centres for learning and research. It has a graduate school of nuclear and Allied Sciences at Ghana.
Why at the University of Ghana? The university provides practical advice and support to help the candidates to achieve their career goals. It offers many opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence.
University of Ghana School of Public Health WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship Description
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Students from the African Region
- Scholarship country: Ghana
- Language: English
Eligibility for the University of Ghana School of Public Health WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from the African Region are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master’s degree in Public Health and a PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should normally be under 35 years old for the program. People affiliated to WHO Human Reproductive Program Partner Institutions are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants must enroll in a full-time master’s degree in Public Health and PhD degree at the university.
How to Apply for University of Ghana School of Public Health WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship applicants must have to apply for the admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University. Then applicants can fill the application form for the scholarship which can be downloaded from the School of Public Health Website: http://publichealth.ug.edu.gh/ or the University of Ghana Website ug.edu.gh
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement and two references
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate degree program applicants must have a graduate degree certificate in a relevant field of study, a minimum of two to three years working experience, a master’s degree certificate for the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a good command of the English language to enroll at the University of Ghana.
- Benefits: The scholarship is will provide the full tuition fee of the course, full research costs towards dissertation/thesis, a monthly stipend to cover living expenses including accommodation, equivalent to the local living cost and return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Accra, Ghana.