University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are now opened to apply for the University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2020 in United Kingdom. If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the International MSc Scholarship funded by the University of Bradford. The award is available for high performing International Students from all countries who want to pursue the postgraduate degree in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics. Also apply for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2021 in UK (Fully Funded).
The University of Bradford is a public research university located in the city of Bradford and manages two campuses based at Emm Lane and on Richmond Roa. This university attracts many students from around the world and maintains five faculties.
The university offers a range of support services to help you while you study and prepare you for a career anywhere in the world. Here students can enjoy innovative learning environments and new entertainment venues and research spaces. You may also be interested in Harvard University Free Online Courses 2020.
University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of Bradford
- Degree level: Masters degree
- Scholarship coverage: £10,000
- Eligible nationality: All nationalities
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 15 July 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this award Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in United States (Fully Funded).
The successful applicants of University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2020 will receive £10,000 over the academic year to Pursue Masters degree from UK.
To be eligible for University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2020 applicants need to be fulfill the following criteria:
- Black students
- Disabled students
- Female students
- Care leavers
- Polar Q1 and Q2 students
- Refugees given the sanctuary status of the university
- Estranged students
- Gypsy, Roma, Traveller students
- Children from military families, veterans and partners of military personnel.
- Prioritising criteria in case of over subscription:
- Students with 2 or more underrepresented group characteristics.
- Care leavers based on the rationale that they are the most underrepresented group within University of Bradford and underrepresented in highly skilled employment.
- Black students based on the rationale that they are the 2nd most underrepresented group within University of Bradford and underrepresented in highly skilled employment.
- Disabled students based on the rationale that they are the 3rd most underrepresented group within University of Bradford and underrepresented in highly skilled employment.
- Female students based on the rationale that they are underrepresented in the digital sector although not underrepresented within the student body at University of Bradford.
- Documents: You must have to provide additional information to confirm their eligibility for the fund, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the master’s degree, claimants need to hold the first-class honours degree at UG level and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to a postgraduate course.
The last date to apply for University of Bradford International MSc Scholarship 2020 is 15th July 2020.
How to Apply for University of Bradford Masters Scholarship?
To be considered for University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2020 education award, claimants are required to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After taking confirmation, they can complete the online application form for this grant. Application link and Official website link is given below: