UNICEF Internship Program 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program 2023. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for internship. UNICEF is an Internship that gives career opportunity to fresh graduate and students. Internees which will join this opportunity will get high class experience of world class organizations. This UNICEF paid internship program gives the opportunity to students and graduates to contribute in the mission of the organization. Also apply for University of Tokyo MEXT Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded).
And the mission of this organization is to bring a fruitful change in the lives of children and youngsters in all over the world. UNICEF internship is the best way to earn and it gives a best pay along with focuses on the behaviors of the internees. The students work with the core values of this organization. And its core values are care, respect, integrity, trust and accountability. Besides this UNICEF is now working in 190 countries and gives the opportunity to its internees to meet the challenges of the real world and outside.
UNICEF is a wide spread organization and the top- level social welfare organization in all over the world. Its main contribution in children’s health, mother’s health, education, gives emergency relief and many other facilities. The UNICEF internship program is the best opportunity for freshers which have completed their degrees recently either they are graduates, Masters and PHD also.
The internees of UNICEF gain a high achiever work experience and high rewards from it. It gives the personal and professional development improving opportunities to its internees along with charming compensation and benefits. More over UNICEF also gives a first step to its internees towards jobs and they also consider at top level work experiences in everywhere in their practical life but UNICEF by itself does not guarantee them permanent employment in their organization. You may also be interested in Nanyang International Scholarships 2023 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
UNICEF Internship Program 2023 Details:
- Institute: UNICEF
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award country: Different Countries
- Last Date: Throughout the Year.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in United Kingdom University of Bradford Masters Scholarship 2023 in UK (Fully Funded).
UNICEF Internship Program 2023 is a Full Free Internship for all international students. The UNICEF will cover the following expenses:
- The host institution or UNICEF itself will pay internship stipend.
- The other expenses like visa, cost, travel will also be paid for the one time depending on the funding.
- The working techniques of UNICEF will give the world top class exposure to its internees.
Applicants need to meet the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be enrolled in any degree like graduate, masters or PhD.
- The degree should be fresh and recent. Like if a candidate is graduate the degree must not be old more than 2 years.
- The candidate must have command in one of the working language of UNICEF which are English, Spanish and French.
- The candidate must also be fluent in the working language of the office work in which they planned their work.
- The candidate should have a good and impressive record in academics.
- The age of candidate should be at least 18 years.
- The candidate should not have direct linkage towards UNICEF employees or reporting authority.
- If the candidate already have related work experience he/she will be receive a benefit on this basis.
- Profile which will be online recruit.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Cover letter or some sort of personal statement.
There is not any specific date to apply for UNICEF Internship Program its vacancies comes from time to time throughout the whole year.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship Program?
- There will be online apply for UNICEF Internship Program.
- If candidate want to apply first of all he should search this opportunity on job portal or on any other platform.
- The applicant must create a relevant application according to the vacant position like his/her skills, strengths and suitability.
- All details should be real and correct which candidate will be provide specially contact details so that organization may contact to that person in case of need.