UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students. Outstanding aspirants are inviting to become a part of the UNICAF program for the academic year 2022-2023. This educational award is available for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Degree for students from anywhere in the world. Amazing chance for international students to get educational benefits. Also apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
UNICAF is the leading online platform providing quality higher education to underserved markets, in collaboration with reputable universities in the UK, US, Europe, and Africa. Over $100 million worth of scholarships has been awarded to eligible students so far. The UNICAF provides online, quality undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents. Here candidates will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program that can facilitate their career progression. Must Check KMU University Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2022 Details:
- University: UNICAF
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award countries: UK, US, Europe, and Africa
- Last Date: Open.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Avail this precious opportunity Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan (Fully Funded).
UNICAF will provide eligible students with a percentage of funding for Bachelor, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree programs in the UK, US, Europe, and Africa for the session 2022-2023.
List of Available Study Fields:
Liverpool John Moores University:
- MA in Leadership in Education
- MA in Mass Communications
University of Suffolk:
- MSc Public Health
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc in Accounting
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- BA English Language and Literature
- BA in Economics and Business
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- LLB Bachelor of Laws
- Masters in Education
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Arts in English Language and Literature
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MBA Management
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil, Gas, and Energy Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Laws
- Doctoral, PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D).
To apply for UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2022 you need to Fulfill the following criteria.
- Student from all over the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for UNICAF Scholarship.
- Admissible Criteria: To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your program of choice, please visit the relevant section of our partner universities: Unicaf University, the University of Suffolk, and Liverpool John Moores University.
- Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Each application is examined and decided upon, depending on the qualifications and the financial situation of the applicant.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
How to Apply for UNICAF Online Scholarship Program?
In order to apply for the UNICAF Online Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students, applicants must complete and submit the online application. The Application Form Link and Official Advertisement Link is given below: