UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-2023 in United Kingdom. All International Students from all over the world can apply for UK’s Top Scholarship. The Great Scholarship is a Funded Scholarship to complete a Master’s Degree program from a UK university. A total of 310 scholarships will be awarded. The scholarship is funded by the Government of the United Kingdom and the British Council. Wherever you go in the world, the door to British education opens. The UK is a preferred choice for international students. Also apply for University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded).
GREAT Scholarships offers scholarships in a variety of subjects to students from 18 countries from UK universities. 19 top UK universities are participating in this scholarship program. You can complete your master’s degree program at any of the 19 UK universities. With many world class degrees and high quality education in UK.
There are more than 395 universities and colleges, offering more than 50,000 degree programs at UK universities. There are many universities in the UK that offer admissions without IELTS. You can check UK universities without IELTS. Take advantage of this UK scholarship. Britain’s academic reputation is world-renowned. Must check Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2022-23 (Funded).
UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-2023 Details:
- University: 19 UK Universities
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: Different for Every Country.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Japan Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Financial Benefits of GREAT UK Scholarship:
UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-2023 in UK will provide a to All Selected Candidates would receive a minimum of around £10,000 towards tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships:
- Bangladesh-11 postgraduate scholarships
- China-44 postgraduate scholarships
- Egypt-13 postgraduate scholarships
- Ghana-15 postgraduate scholarships
- India-60 postgraduate scholarships available
- Mexico-20 postgraduate scholarships
- Nepal– 9 postgraduate scholarships
- Pakistan– 27 postgraduate scholarships
- Sri Lanka-9 postgraduate scholarships
- Thailand-28 postgraduate scholarships
- Indonesia-30 postgraduate scholarships
- Kenya-14 postgraduate scholarships
- Malaysia-30 postgraduate scholarships
List of Universities offering GREAT UK Scholarship:
Here is the list of Universities Offering UK GREAT Scholarships for International Students to undertake postgraduate degree program:
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Hull
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwick
List of Eligible Countries:
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility Criteria for GREAT Scholarships in the UK:
Students have to meet the below criteria to apply for Scholarships in UK Universities:
- The candidate must be a citizen of the listed eligible countries given above.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree to be admitted to the university.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- The candidate also has experience working in his field.
- The candidate should have a certificate of English proficiency.
The last date to apply for the GREAT Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom for International Students varies from country to country.
How to apply for UK GREAT Scholarships?
In order to apply for UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-2023 in UK, applicants have to fill the Online Application Form. Follow the given below steps and also visit the Official Advertisement link given below for more details:
- A candidate has to filter the universities according to his country.
- A candidate must apply for a letter of acceptance before or during the application for the scholarship.
- A candidate must apply for the Great Scholarship online before the deadline.
- The application deadline varies according to the last date of admission to the university.