Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for South African Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 in South Africa. All Undergraduate Students or Graduates from South Africa are eligible to apply for Toyota Trainee Program. Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through the exciting Toyota Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg. Fuel your future by applying for the two year development program which offers on the job development, classroom training and mentorship. Also apply for Best Paying Jobs in Basic Industries 2023 | Highest Paying Jobs In Basic Industries.
Through its exciting graduate program, Toyota invites graduates to participate in a journey aimed at developing future leaders. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, where there is a structured travel opportunity with extensive career development in various sectors.
Toyota way’s pillars of continuous improvement and respect for people are the foundation of this graduate program that strives to produce the best through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship. Must check Queen Elizabeth Scholars-West Africa 2023 in Ghana (Fully Funded).
Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 Details:
- Offered by: Toyota
- Education: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Paid
- Eligible nationality: South Africans
- Award country: South Africa
- Last Date: Not Specified.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for Australian Scholarships 600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Toyota Trainee Program Benefits:
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidized canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
List of Available Programs:
- Graduate Trainee Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Management Accounting
- Graduate Trainee Financial Accounting
- Graduate Trainee Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Industrial Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Mechatronics
- Graduate Trainee Marketing
- Graduate Trainee Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Business Management
- Graduate Trainee Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee Computer Science
- Specialist Graduate Trainee Programme: Qualified Chartered Accountants
- Graduate Trainee Cost Management
- Graduate Trainee Electronics
- Graduate Trainee Management Accounting- CIMA/CGMA
- Graduate Trainee IT
- Graduate Trainee Data Science
- Graduate Trainee Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Trainee Computer and Electronic Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Econometrics
- If you are equipped with a Bachelors Degree or National Diploma and have the flexibility, energy and potential to proactively drive change and continuous improvement.
- Toyota will give you a platform to gain traction towards a bright future.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens
The last date to apply for Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 in South Africa is not specified. Apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for Toyota Graduate Trainee Program?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023. After Online Application, Toyota’s recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Following Assessments:
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments
The 2 year development program starts on the 1st of February 2023