Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan. Government of Japan is offering Scholarships at Toyohashi University of Technology. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarships for the degree of Master’s and PhD. Japanese Government Scholarships are available for the academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded).
Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for Japanese Scholarships. You can submit an English Language proficiency certificate from your university for the MEXT Japan Scholarship 2021 to Study in Japan on Scholarship. The Duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship is 2 Years whereas for Doctoral Degree Scholarship is 3 Years.
Toyohashi University of Technology (TUT) was established in 1976 located in Aichi, Japan. Japan is a very good choice for education. Students from allover the world are studying in Japan. Here is the golden chance for you to study in Japan for Free. Also check RIPS Summer Internship Program 2021 in United States (Fully Funded).
Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 25 January 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Free Study in Korea KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2021 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are Full Free Scholarships for International Students in Japan & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- Arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket will be provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees will be Borne by the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship.
About the MEXT Japan Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Duration of Scholarship
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
List of Available Study Fields:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management.
These documents must be required to apply for Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan:
- Application form for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship (Download)
- Field of Study and Research Plan (Download)
- Official Academic Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Publication list for MEXT Scholarship Application (Download)
- Abstract of Thesis (if completed) or a description of your thesis research in progress
- Proof of high performance or good achievement record
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency
- CV (Any Format but, it must include all of your academic and employment history.)
- Photocopy of your passport
- Declaration sheet for MEXT Scholarship Application (Download)
- Check list of documents for Japanese Government Scholarship (Download)
- Academic Performance Entry Sheet (Download)
- All International Students outside Japan. Eligible Nationalities: Check Here
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1986.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
The last date to apply for Japanese Government Scholarship at Toyohashi University of Technology is 25th January 2021.
How to apply for Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship?
Applicants first check their Eligibility Criteria and the field in which they are interested. Then Applicants look for the prospective Supervisor or professor and contact them. The List of Faculty Members: https://www.tut.ac.jp/english/schools/faculty/.
After obtaining the supervisor’s acceptance, send the necessary documents before the deadline to:
Atten: Prof. (Your prospective supervisor name)
Department of (your department name)
Toyohashi University of Technology, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi, 441-8580, Japan