The Gates International Scholarships Program 2021 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the The Gates International Scholarships Program 2021 in United States. International Students are eligible to apply for Bill Gates Bill Gates Scholarships in USA. Students those who want to undertake their Bachelors Degree from USA on Fully Funded Scholarship are encouraged to apply. Students can avail this scholarship in any College/University in US by taking admission in an undergraduate degree program. Also apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 for Mid-career Professionals.
Total 300 grants are available for students to make their dream become true. These scholarships will cover all the expense to pursue an undergraduate degree from US university or college.
Gates Scholars are provided with a Full Financial scholarship to attend any U.S College or University with leadership development opportunities. The Scholarship was started in 1991. There exist a total of 20,000 scholars as of the last cohort in the class of 2020. The aim of the Bill gates scholarship is to open Educational opportunities for everyone. It is Dreamed to everyone to Study in the United States. Must check Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in UK.
The Gates International Scholarships Program 2021 Details:
- Provided by: Bill Gates
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Total No. of Scholarships: 300
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 15 Sept 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Australia Macquarie University Scholarship 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
The Gates International Scholarships Program 2021 in United States selected candidates will get Full cost for complete degree. It is Full Free scholarship that will provide all necessary expenses for the duration of 4 years degree program. Detail is given below
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Other Fees
- Books allowance
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
- A High School Senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program.
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
The last date to apply undergraduate scholarship in United States 2020 by Bill Gates is 15th September 2020.
How to Apply for The Gates International Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the The Gates International Scholarships Program 2021 in United States. The link to Official Advertisement is given below: