Summer Research Program at MIT Lincoln Laboratory 2019:
A summer internship at MIT Lincoln Laboratory is an opportunity that will show you how professional research and critical thinking are done in real time, in real life.
With the internship program, candidates will be completing their junior year toward a BS degree or pursuing an MS or a PhD degree in engineering majors or a comparable technical field.
“This internship has been such an eye-opener. Not only will your internship experience enhance your understanding of your field of study; you will contribute meaningful research results.
You may also like:
- Reham Al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2019 (Fully Funded)
- UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2019
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Engineering field
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: MIT Lincoln Laboratory
An internship can be taken in MA, US
Summer Research Program at MIT Lincoln Laboratory Eligibility:
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Candidates will be completing their junior year toward a BS degree or pursuing an MS or a PhD degree in one of these majors or a comparable technical field: Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Molecular Biology/Biochemistry, and Materials Science
- A GPA of 3.25 or above
- Demonstrated academic achievements and campus involvement that have prepared you to interact with other top performing scholastic achievers and experienced staff in teams and across project areas
- S. Citizenship (a requirement because of the unique work we do)
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Summer Research Program at MIT Lincoln Laboratory Internship Description:
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information; U.S. citizenship is required.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory’s fundamental mission is to apply science and advanced technology to solve challenging problems of U.S. national security in areas such as cybersecurity; tactical air and counterterrorist systems; advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems; and more.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Summer Research Program at MIT Lincoln Laboratory :
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.