Applications are open now to apply for State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Program 2019. State Bank Pakistan is providing one of the most highly paid training programs of the year 2019. Undergraduates and postgraduates students are invited to apply for these posts right away. Posts arpen for OG-2. The 23rd batch of training is going to be taken this year.
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Program:
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems and Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, and Agriculture.
- CGPA of 2.5 or above out of 4 or 3.5 or above out of 5.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Age limit of 26 years.
Monthly stipend of Rs 82,000
Duration and Deadline:
The Positions for this Program are Permanent, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity.
Deadline: 11th March 2019
Click Here and submit the Online Application Form.
Official Website: sbp.org.pk
More Opportunities, you may apply for:
- 5th Youth Leadership workshop on GCED 2019 (Fully Funded)
- State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Program