Software Engineering Internship at Clever 2019:
At Clever, they are looking for talented engineers who want to help them build Clever into something every school, student, and teacher relies on.
Clever only offer internships to college students who will be graduating within 9 months of their internship’s completion because they view internships as a path to a full-time offer.
The internship program allows them to recognize and mentor future engineers while giving the intern a chance to see that they prefer to be part of the Claver team.
You may also like:
- GIJN Fellowships for Young Promising Journalists 2019
- State Bank of Pakistan Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP) 2019 – 8th Batch- 82,000/- Monthly Salary
Field of Internship: Internship is available for software engineering
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Clever
Internship country: the U.S.
Software Engineering Internship at Clever Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Must be graduating in or before June 2020
- Relevant coursework in computer science
- Past projects demonstrating strong coding ability
- A desire to grow as an engineer through collaboration, code reviews, and learning new languages/technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship program
Software Engineering Internship Description
Today, Clever is used by over 60,000 schools, making it the fastest-growing company in education. Interns at Clever work alongside full-time engineers, improving existing products and creating apps that live on top of Clever.
At the end of the internship, they hope to be able to build on a great summer by extending their interns an offer to come back and join them!
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: This is summer 2019 (June – September) opportunity.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Software Engineering Internship at Clever
To apply, you will need to provide the required information online with Resume/CV and Cover letter. You can submit an online application on the internship page.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.