Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 in Singapore. All International Students having great passion for Research Work are highly encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore. This is international graduate scholarship for PhD Degree. The selected international graduates will be studying in the world’s best universities under the supervision of distinguished and renowned supervisors. You will be studying in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD and all the training will be carried out in English. Also apply for Scholarships for African Students and International 2024 (Fully Funded).
A * STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU will offer PhD training in English in your chosen lab. Students will be placed in these labs under the supervision of reputable and world-renowned researchers. Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a PhD degree from NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 Details:
|Research Labs:||A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||1 December 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
If you are interested for Free Study in Australia the apply for Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 | Fully Funded Scholarships.
Singapore International Graduate Award is Free Fully Funded Scholarship which will cover the following to pursue a Doctoral Degree:
Research areas under the PhD (Doctoral) Program fall broadly under two categories:
Applicants have to meet the following criteria while applying for Singapore International Graduate Award in Singapore:
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
The las date to apply for SINGA Scholarships 2023-24 in Singapore for International candidates is 1st December 2023.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award?
Click on the Apply Now to Apply Now to proceed with the Singapore International Graduate Award SINGA award application.
Step 1: Browse PhD Research Projects
First, you have to search for Ph.D. Research Project. Go to the research area and Select the research project you are interested in.
Step 2: Documents Required
Prepare all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of applying. Please don’t send hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You have to submit all the documents online with your SINGA application.
Step 3: Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Please read the important information below.
- Please ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- Please ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
- Please do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
- Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.