Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023-24 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for SGS Scholarships 2023. This scholarship is available for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Degree to Study free in china. 34 Chinese universities are offering Shanghai Government Scholarship to outstanding students from any part of the world. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships for the academic session of 2023-2024. Also apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-24 in UK (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under SGS Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses including Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Health Insurance and other things.
Shanghai Government Scholarship SGS is open for international students to get higher education in Shanghai Chinese educational institutions for the 2023-2024 meeting. The start of the Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) was to increase the development of international students’ education in Shanghai in 2006 and attract more and more international students. Must check KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University: 34 Universities
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 March 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Japan Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan (Fully Funded)
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023-24 is a Full Free scholarships for aspirants from all over the world pursue Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree from abroad. The details of the covered expenses is given below:
|Program Type||Class||Type A||Type B|
|Total||Tuition||Accommodation||Living||Medical Insurance||Total||Tuition||Medical Insurance|
List of Participated Universities in Shanghai Government Scholarship:
|2||Shanghai Jiao Tong University||http://isc.sjtu.edu.cn|
|3||Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine||http://www.shsmu.edu.cn/iso|
|5||East China Normal University||http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn/EN|
|6||East China University of Science and Technology||http://ies.ecust.edu.cn/en|
|7||Shanghai International Studies University||http://www.oisa.shisu.edu.cn|
|9||Shanghai University of Finance and Economics||http://ices.sufe.edu.cn|
|11||University of Shanghai for Science and Technology||http://iso.usst.edu.cn|
|12||Shanghai Maritime University||http://en.shmtu.edu.cn|
|13||Shanghai Conservatory of Music||http://www.shcmusic.edu.cn|
|14||Shanghai Theatre Academy||http://www.sta.edu.cn|
|15||Shanghai University of Sport||http://cice.sus.edu.cn|
|16||East China University of Political Science and Law||http://www.ecupl.edu.cn|
|17||Shanghai Ocean University||http://admissions.shou.edu. cn/en/en?c=index|
|18||Shanghai University of Electric Power||http://fao.shiep.edu.cn/en|
|19||Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine||http://iec.shutcm.edu.cn/en|
|20||Shanghai Normal University||http://iao.shnu.edu.cn|
|21||Shanghai University of International Business and Economics||http://www.suibe.edu.cn/sis|
|22||Shanghai university of Engineering Science||http://chinese.sues.edu.cn|
|23||Shanghai Lixin University of Accounting and Finance||http://en.lixin.edu.cn/web/ home.aspx|
|24||Shanghai Polytechnic University||http://lxs.sspu.edu.cn|
|25||Shanghai Dianji University||http://guojijl.sdju.edu.cn|
|26||Shanghai Institute of Technology||http://inter.sit.edu.cn/s/56/t/ 263/p/1/c/2504/list.htm|
|27||Shanghai Business School||http://www.sbs.edu.cn/en_01|
|28||Shanghai University of Political Science and Law||http://int.shupl.edu.cn/ english/main.psp|
|29||Sanda University||http://www.sandau.edu.cn/ english/main.htm|
|30||Shanghai Jian Qiao University||http://www.iidc.gench.edu.cn|
|31||Shanghai University of Medicine & Health Sciences||http://www.sumhs.edu.cn|
|33||China Europe International Business School||http://en.ceibs.edu|
|34||Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences||http://yjs.sass.org.cn|
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Attested copies of all the degrees by SGS.
- Attested copies of all the transcripts.
- Certificate of physical exam/Medical exam.
- Photocopy of blood report.
- Acceptance letter by the university (this one is optional)
- Language proficiency Certificate (Chinese or English)
- One of the following documents:
- Study plan/proposal
- Research plan
- Letter of intent/Statement of purpose
- Motivation letter
- Abstract for Ph.D. thesis.
Eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Age and education background:
- Applicant applying for undergraduate programs, should obtain a high school degree or above and be no more than 25 years old; for master’s programs, applicant should have a bachelor degree or above and be no more than 35 years old; for PhD programs, applicant should have a master’s degree or above with academic research ability, and be no more than 40 years old.
- Applicant applying for the pre-college program should obtain a high school degree under the age of 23 years old, with a letter of pre-admission of undergraduate program from a Shanghai university.
- Outstanding in academic performance.
- Language proficiency:
- Generally, applicant should achieve Chinese level of HSK4 and meet the language requirements of the applied university and program.
- Meeting entry requirements of the applied university and program.
- Applicant that has received any other scholarships offered by Chinese government or organizations is not entitled to apply SGS.
The last date to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students is 31st March 2023.
How to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023-24?
There is an Online Applications to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023-24. Follow the given below steps to apply.
- First of all Apply at SGS Portal http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/apply/
- Then apply at University’s portal that you selected in 1st Step.
- After that send 2 Copies of Document ( 1 Original and 1 Photocopy) in Hard Form to University.