Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Romania. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offered this scholarship. International students who are from countries that are not members of the European Union are eligible to apply for this award. This award is for Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree & PhD Degree. Students from all over the world can study free from Romania on Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023/2024. Also apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023-24 in Germany (Funded).
The Scholarship is Fully Funded & will cover all the expenses. The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship will be from 3-6 Years, whereas for Master Program it will be 1.5 or 2 Years & For Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years. A wide range of academic fields are available in Romanian Universities. The list is given below. Must apply for CERN Administrative Student Program 2023-24 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Romania
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Romania
- Last Date: 15 March 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply to Study Free OIST Research Internship Program 2023-24 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Roman is Funded by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore, this is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Registration Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree)
Note: The scholarship does not cover food, international and local transport.
Duration of Scholarship:
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Available Study Fields:
Note that the Course/Classes will Start on 1st October 2023. The Fields offered by the Romania Scholarship are given below.
architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative sciences, Engineering, education sciences, social and human sciences, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine.
Note: Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy.
Language of Study:
In order to promote Romanian Language & Culture. The Scholarship will be offered to Study in Romanian Language for Undergraduate & Masters Degree. The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered One Supplementary Preparatory Year to Study the Language. Doctoral Students can select Romanian or Other Language.
List of Universities:
Click Here to check the list of Universities in Romania offering Romanian Government Scholarship.
The Application File Must contain the following Documents:
- Official letter Issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX I) for a scholarship in Romania filled in correctly.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian. if required.
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets / diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable.
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian.
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport.
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies.
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation.
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s. master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation.
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if applicable.
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
The last date to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Romania for International Students is 15th March 2023.
How to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24?
Write-in Google “Embassy of Romania in My Country” for Example Embassy of Romania in Pakistan. Open the Embassy link & then see the Sidebar. You will see Scholarship Advertisement. if not, then write in the Search bar of Embassy website “Scholarship”.