RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Computational Design (Architecture) in Australia 2019:
PhD Scholarship in Computational Design (Architecture) is available for the Australian and International candidates. The scholarship is organized by RMIT University.
The scholarship is open to cover the tuition fee of the candidates who want to pursue a PhD research degree in generative design at the university.
RMIT University is one of Australia‘s original tertiary institutions. It has an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
Why at RMIT University? RMIT gives candidates the opportunity to make their mark on the world through a unique study experience tailor-made for the individual. It provides students with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
You may also like:
- QUT School of Accountancy PhD Scholarship 2019
- PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) 2019
RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Computational Design (Architecture) in Australia Brief Description
- Application Deadline: Applications will close once the candidate is appointed
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD research degree
- Scholarship Award: Up to $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: One scholarship is awarded
- Nationality: Australian and international candidates
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Language: English
Eligibility for the RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Computational Design (Architecture) in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to study the PhD research degree in generative design.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must hold a master of Architecture or equivalent. Candidates must have to provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills. The applicant must have to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team. Applicants must have a focus on computational design, as part of the RMIT Boeing Research Alliance.
How to Apply for RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Computational Design (Architecture) in Australia
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in a PhD research degree at the university and submit the following supporting documents to the Roland Snooks. After receiving the offer letter of admission candidates can successfully apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit the curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, three references and design portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, candidates must have the bachelor degree including a research component comprised of a thesis, a master degree with at least a high distinction average, evidence of appropriate academic qualifications to undertake the proposed program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
- Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth Up to $40,000 per annum for 3 years.
- $30,000 per year funded by the School of Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- $10,000 per year top-up scholarship from Boeing.
- If the selected candidate is international the School of Architecture and Design will provide a full tuition fee waiver and Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of candidature.