Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 in Japan. All International Students from any country of the world having diplomatic relation with Japan are eligible to apply for MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation 2022. Ritsumeikan University Scholarship is sponsored by MEXT Japanese Government. All international students who want to pursue their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree in Japan are encouraged to apply. Fully Funded Scholarships are offered by Japanese Government for academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Ritsumeikan University is offering all study fields which are available in the University. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for International Students. There is No Need of IELTS to apply for scholarship. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years.
Ritsumeikan University was established in 1900 and is a private institution located in Kyoto, Japan. This university is marked as leading university in private sector universities. Round about 35,000 national and international students are studying in the university. Must apply for United Arab Emirates University Scholarships 2022 in UAE (Fully Funded).
Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Ritsumeikan University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 11 January 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing Scholarship Opportunity East China University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship at Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto Japan. All the Expenses will be covered by the MEXT.
- 100% of Tuition Fee (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Monthly Allowance: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
Introduction about MEXT Scholarship:
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Funded & Sponsored by the Ministry of Education Japan. You will study in the Top Japanese Universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Those students whose previous Institute instructions language is in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from the Language Test.
- Not have Japanese Nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must born on or after April 2, 1987.
- Be able to arrive in Japan in the middle of September 2022
- Have a CGPA equal to or higher than 2.30 out of 3.00 for most recent two years of formal study.
- Be willing to newly acquire a student visa and newly enter Japan for the purpose of study upon receipt of the scholarship.
The last date to apply for International Japanese Government Scholarships 2022 is 11th January 2022.
How to apply for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship?
The Application Process is not online. You have to complete all the application and the required documents and send it to the following address:
Mail Address: Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956
The Application Full Guidelines Step by Step is given in the PDF link given below.