Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded):
Applications are opened to apply for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2020 in Japan. Ritsumeikan University Scholarship is sponsored by MEXT Japanese Government. All international students who want to pursue their Master’s or PhD degree in Japan are encouraged to apply.The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. Also apply for USTC Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Note that Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not Mandatory. Ritsumeikan University is offering all study fields which are available in the University. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for International Students. Must apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan
- Degree level: Masters & Doctoral (PhD)
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International candidates
- Scholarship country: Japan
- Last Date: 8 January 2020
Introduction about MEXT Scholarship
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Funded & Sponsored by the Ministry of Education Japan. You will study in the Top Japanese Universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship at Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto Japan. All the Expenses will be covered by the MEXT.
- 100% of Tuition Fee (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Monthly Allowance: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Those students whose language Institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from the Language Test.
- Not have Japanese Nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Be able to arrive in Japan in the middle of September 2020.
The Application Process is not online. You have to complete all the application and the required documents and send it to the following address:
Mail Address: Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956
The Application Full Guidleines Step by Step is given in the PDF link given below.