RIPS Summer Internship Program 2024 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the RIPS Summer Internship Program 2024 in United States. All International Students are eligible to apply for the Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS). Undergraduates Students studying math, computer science, and related fields can apply for Fully Funded Internship Program. USA Internship Program is taking place in the University of California, Los Angeles from 20 May to 19 July 2024 (9 weeks). Also apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2024-25 in China (Fully Funded).
This Internship is offered by IPAM with all expenses. Undergraduates who are currently enrolled or completed their degree and graduates who have completed their degree after December 2023 are eligible to apply. Here is the good chance for students around the world to take part in research project and get experience.
RIPS Summer Internship Program 2024 Details:
|University of California
|20 May – 19 July 2024
|5 February 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in Australia Griffith University Research Scholarships 2024-25 in Australia (Funded).
The RIPS Summer Internship Program is nine weeks. IPAM provides each undergraduate student with following benefits.
Applicants with an academic background in mathematics, data analysis, computer science, data and computing, statistics, numerical computation and technology are eligible to apply for this fully funded paid internship RIPS 2024-25 in America.
Following documents are required to apply for this paid RIPS Summer Internship Program.
The last date to apply for The Research in Industrial Projects for Students 2024 is 5th February 2024.
How to Apply for RIPS Summer Internship Program?
There is an Online Application System to apply for USA RIPS Summer Internship Program. Application form link and Official Website link is given below:
- Visit “Apply Now” link and login with your details.
- After login, fill out the Standard Coversheet. Make sure to enter your two reference writers, but do not check the “email notify writer on submit” box.
- Click on “submit” and you will be redirected to the RIPS application form.
- Fill out the RIPS application form. For the “US VISA Status” question, select your country of citizenship. Also, make sure to check the box of the program(s) you would like to be considered for (Los Angeles, Singapore, or both). International students are only eligible for RIPS-LA.
- Make sure to submit/upload all the required documents: your resume/CV, transcripts (can be unofficial), and select two reference writers for this program. Make sure to check the boxes next to your reference writers’ names and click on the green arrow to send them an email request for a tailored reference letter (the system will email them the reference letter requests). Your reference writers won’t receive any letter requests unless you click on the green arrow and the status next to their names changes to “email sent.”
- Once you complete the application form and upload the required documents, click on “Apply.” Your submission is successful only if you see the “Thank you for submitting your application” screen right after submitting the form that states your application is complete and all required items have been submitted.
- You can check your Status page to see any status updates, and to see if your application is complete or to update it
Frequently Asked Questions:
I will graduate with my Bachelors Degree this spring; am I eligible to participate in the RIPS program this summer?
Yes, we will accept applicants who will complete their bachelor’s degree between December and June of the current academic year.
I am not a US citizen and I attend a foreign university; am I eligible to participate?
Yes, your application will be considered for RIPS-LA. If selected, you will need to apply for a U.S. visa, with assistance from IPAM.
Is it necessary to submit transcripts with my application?
A transcript or academic record (listing your classes and grades) from your undergraduate institution is required, but it can be unofficial. The file submission happens on the application webpage. The application form will ask you to upload your resume/CV and transcript(s). You may submit your application and return to it later to upload one or both documents.
What if I have a disability or mental health diagnosis?
Students with disabilities who are invited to participate in RIPS will submit documentation to the UCLA Center for Accessible Education. A counselor will assess your situation and request, and instruct IPAM as to what accommodations to offer you. IPAM will send you the instructions to begin this process soon after you accept our invitation to join RIPS.