Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invite to apply for Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Undergraduate Degree Scholarships at University of Oxford. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students to study any subject except Medicine in United Kingdom for Bachelors Degree Program. Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in UK are encouraged to apply for Reach Oxford Scholarship in UK 2021 for International Students. Also apply for HSE Global Scholarship Competition 2023 in Russia (Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by University of Oxford under Reach Scholarship 2021 to complete undergraduate degree. The Scholarship will provide Complete Tuition Fee, Complete Living Allowance for 4 Years Degree program and Return Airfare Ticket Every Year.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. Oxford is regularly ranked within the top 5 universities in the world and is currently ranked first in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, as well as the Forbes’s World University Rankings. According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject, the University of Oxford also ranks as number one in the world. Must check Facebook Fellowship Program 2023 in United States (Fully Funded).
Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: University of Oxford
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 15 October 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this prestigious scholarship opportunity Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2023 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023/24 in United Kingdom is a Full Free Scholarship and it covers the following expenses:
- Fee waivers until degree completion.
- Return ticket every year to home country.
- All living expenses.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- Foundation Year (Chemistry, Engineering and Materials Science)
- Foundation Year (Humanities)
- Foundation Year (Law)
- Foundation Year (PPE)
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
List of Eligible Countries:
Applicants who are permanent resident of one of the following country are eligible to apply for Bachelors Scholarship by Oxford University:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria for Reach Oxford Scholarship:
- Candidate having nationality in one of the above listed countries is eligible to apply for the award.
- Reach Scholarship Oxford scheme is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability.
- Deserving students.
The last date to apply for UCAS Admission is 15th October 2022. The Applications for Scholarship will be opened in January 2023 and the last date to apply for Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship is 8th February 2023.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarships?
You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS, and be successful in gaining a place. Details on how to apply for a reach scholarship for 2023 entry will be made available on given below link in January 2023.