Radboud University Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Radboud University Scholarships 2022 in Netherlands. All International Students outside the European Union to are eligible to apply for Radboud Scholarship 2022 in Netherlands. Students those who want to pursue their Master Degree Program are encouraged to apply. All Students from any part of the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Radboud Scholarship in Netherlands. Radboud if offering Fully Funded Scholarships and Partially Funded Scholarships. Also apply for Nanyang International Scholarships 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
All-Academic fields are taught in English. All Study Fields are available for the Master Degree Program in the fields of Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc. University is providing 12 Full Scholarships and 25 Partial Scholarships every year. The scholarship will cover all the expense to study abroad.
Radboud University was established in 1923 is a public university located in Nijmegen. The university is ranked in top 150 world’s best universities. More than 23,000 national and international students are enrolled in the institution. You may also apply for EWC Graduate Fellowship 2022 in USA (Fully Funded).
Radboud University Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Radboud University, Netherland
- Course level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Netherland
- Last Date: 28 February 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships in Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
Radboud University Scholarships 2022 in Netherland for International Students is offering Fully Funded & Partially Funded Scholarships. Detail of each scholarship is given below:
- Fully Funded: Students who will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Partially Funded: Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
Both Scholarships will also cover the following:
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
List of Available Study Fields:
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships are offering following academic field and majors. All Degree Programs are Taught in English.
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Getting admission to a master’s program and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure the selection for the scholarship.
- A student will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship through this scholarship.
- A candidate must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- A candidate must not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency.
- A candidate must be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2022.
- A candidate should be willing to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
Selection Criteria of Radboud University Scholarship 2021:
- Students should be highly ambitious and talented.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate should submit quality recommendation letters.
- A candidate should show his enthusiasm for the master’s program in his letter of motivation.
The last date to apply for Radboud University International Awards 2021 in Netherland is 28th February 2021.
How to apply for Radboud University Scholarships?
The Application Process is Online to apply for Radboud University Scholarships 2022 in Netherland. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application System. The official Advertisement is also given below.