Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019 (Fully Funded):
Applications are now open for Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019. You can now apply and can avail this scholarship If you are selected then you will be able to attend OYW summit which is going to be held in London, United Kingdom. This program is going to be fully funded for all the selected students. OneYoung World is offering this scholarship with the collaboration of Queen’s CoomonWealth Trust in order to connect the young leaders and have a positive impact.
The Aim of Program:
Queen’s Commonwealth Trust is a charity which has the aim to fund and connect the young leaders around the world those who are serving their communities and those who are providing solutions to the problems. Prince Harry is the President and the Duchess of Sussex is the Vice-President of this trust.
This Scholarship is particularly for those who are active in any one of the follwing areas.
- Who is looking to achieve any change through sport?
- Those who are working for the environment (by preserving & protecting it).
- Those creating healthier communities.
- Those who are doing some work in increasing access to quality education.
Location and Duration:
- Deadline: May 05, 2019
- Location: London, United Kingdom.
- Duration: 4-Days from October 22, 2019, to October 25, 2019.
Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019 covers:
- Tution Fees.
- Summit hand-outs and support material.
Eligibility Criteria for Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship 2019:
- Age: Between 18 to 30.
- Track record should be there of generating impact and innovative idea.
- Passport (Eligible countries).
- Must be addressing key local or global issues in your work.
- Demonstrate the capacity for leadership.
Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Cameroon, Canada, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji Islands, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kingdom of eSwatini, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, The Bahamas, The Gambia, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu.
Selection Process of Scholarship 2019:
The team of Queen’s CommonWealth Trust will be going to shortlist the strongest applicatnts by the end of May. If you are shortlisted then you will be contacted by the One Young World Team.
- No Guarantee to any applicant that they are going to be shortlisted or the team will secure sponsorship for any of the shortlisted candidates.
- Priority will be given to those applicants from those countries that have represented less time the One Young World Summits.
- Also, Priority will be given to those who are attending this summit for the first time, not to OYW ambassadors.
- As the team receives a big amount of applications so they are unable to respond to every individual email. Only shortlisted candidate’s emails will be replied.
Apply as soon as possible don’t wait for the last date.
Official Link: One Young World
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- South American Business Forum 2019 in Argentina
- Asia Youth Camp 2019 for Volunteers in Malaysia
- RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Computational Design 2019
- Software Engineering Internship at Clever 2019
- OFID Scholarship for International Students in Austria 2019