PhD Studentships for UK, EU, and International Students at the University of Sussex UK 2019:
What are you doing to grow your PhD career? Are you thinking about funding your studies? Then you can apply for the PhD Studentships for UK, EU and International Students at the University of Sussex.
There are four opportunities are open for working on the project “Are pesticides contributing to songbird declines?”. Through this opportunity, candidates can develop new ideas and experiments.
The University of Sussex placed 147th in the world for Social Sciences, Business and Law studies. It is a leading research institution, which has a diverse community of over 17,000 students. It is also known as one of the UK ESRC’s 21 Centers for Doctoral Training.
Why at the University of Sussex? While studying at this university, candidates can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs for their future career. They can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
You may also like:
- Google Software Engineering PhD Internship for Fall in CA USA 2019
- Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for International Students in the UK 2019
- Telenor Super Internship 2019 Paid Internship
Deadline: May 31, 2019
PhD Studentships for UK, EU, and International Students at the University of Sussex UK Eligibility
Candidates must have to meet the following eligibility criteria: The grant is open to applicants, who have a strong background in ecology and chemistry and the ability and desire to integrate techniques from the ideally practical and theoretical experience of organic synthesis, insect behavior, and pest management.
How to Apply for PhD Studentships for UK, EU, and International Students at the University of Sussex UK
- How to apply: If you want to join this program, then you have to be a university student through applying for a PhD course at After taking full-time enrollment, candidates will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to upload a CV, statement of interest, copy of passport and statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in a PhD degree, you must have at least an upper second-class, undergraduate honors degree or equivalent international qualification and a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: To study at the university, Applicants must achieve the minimum standard in a recognized English language.
PhD Studentships for UK, EU, and International Students at the University of Sussex UK Benefits
The bursaries will cover the tuition fees, living expenses at £15,009 per year.