OIST Research Internship Program 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the OIST Research Internship Program 2022 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Japan Internship program. The OIST Internship in Japan will be at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST). This internship is Fully Funded. All Cost will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. The Duration of the OIST Internship will be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks. There will be No Extension. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program. Also apply for Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate & Graduate Students can apply for the OIST Internship in Japan. Must check MSc, PhD or Post-doc position in Medicinal Chemistry.
OIST Research Internship Program 2022 Details:
- Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 15 October 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity to Study Free in Australia by Applying UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
All cost of the Selected participants will be covered Under OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants is arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Visa support
- On or off-campus housing accommodation
- Commuting support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable).
About the OIST Internship:
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique. They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST.
OIST Internship Available Fields:
As an Intern, the following fields are available to do Research. The fields are given below.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
- Additionally, You Can Learn about More of the Research Going on at OIST Here.
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Internship:
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST internship in Japan.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3 and 4 and Master Year 1 & 2 students are particularly encouraged to apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
Note: You must enter all the details in the application form (Given below) at once and cannot resubmit an application.
Please fill out the Online Application Form (Link Given Below) and submit the following Documents:
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet.
- Personal Statement.
- Academic Transcript – Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those who have not yet graduated.
- Recommendation Letter – A letter of reference from an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required. Please note that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted. The application system will ask him/her directly, using the email contact details that you provide. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- ID Photo – Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image must be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
Once you have obtained all the documents above, please attach and apply to the program through Online Application (Given Below).
The last date to apply for the OIST internship in Japan for International Students is 15th Cotober 2021.
How to Apply for OIST Research Internship Program?
Please fill the Online Application Form & Attach all the Required Documents Listed Above. For any type of Help Visit, the Official Website Listed Below. OIST will only accept applications for OIST Internship in Japan through this online form.