OFID Scholarship Award for Masters 2019/20 (Fully Funded)
The OFID Scholarship Award 2019/20 is now receiving applications for fully funded Master degree program. The OPEC scholarship program is only awarded to those individuals who are outstanding and wants to pursue their studies in their related developing field. OFID Scholarship Award for Masters program is running from the last thirteen year.
This OFID fund is established by the Member States of OPEC in 1976 as a channel of aid. they are giving opportunities to the students who want to pursue their studies, researchers in developing fields.
OFID Scholarship Award for Masters covers:
- Tuition Fees
Eligibility Criteria for OFID Scholarship Award for Masters:
- Age: Between 23 to 32
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater from 4.0.
- Choose your subject according to the OFID’s core mission.
- Citizen of a developing country can apply for this program.
NOTE: Citizens of OFID Member Countries cannot apply in this scholarship.
- Scanned copy of your Passport.
- Scanned copy of your transcripts/certificates.
- Scanned copy of acceptance letter from your university which confirms your subject of study and duration of your Master degree.
- Write a short essay (500 words).
- Recommendation letters from your professors (Two-Letters).
Deadline: April 14, 2019.
Official Link: OFID
Opportunities, Youth Programs you may apply for:
- International Youthopia conference 2019 by Monarch Pakistan
- British Council Leadership Program In UK (Fully Funded)