NPU International Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the NPU International Scholarships 2023-24 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Scholarships at Northwestern Polytechnical University. Students those who want to pursue their Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree, or PhD Degree are encouraged to apply. The University is offering Chinese Government Scholarships and NPU Presidents Scholarships. These are Fully Funded Scholarships for the Academic session of 2023-2024. Also apply for Boston University Free Online Courses 2023-24 with Certificate.
All Academic Fields & Majors are available at the NPU under these scholarships. The Duration of the Scholarship in China will be 4 Years for Bachelors Degree, 2.4 Years for Masters & 4 Years PhD Degree. The scholarships will cover all the expenses.
Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) was established in 1938 located in Shaanxi, China. NPU is ranked at 27th in China. More than 28,000 students from all over the globe are currently studying in this University. Must check Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023-24 (Fully Funded).
NPU International Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Full Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 15 March 2023 (for BS), 15 February 2023 (for MS, PhD).
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this great opportunity Concordia University Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada (Funded).
Northwestern Polytechnical University is offering CSC Scholarships and NPU Presidents Scholarships which will cover all the expenses to study in China. Details is given below:
Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master: 3000 CNY / month
- PhD: 3500 CNY / month
The “NPU President Scholarship” Provides the “Excellence Scholarship” “Full Scholarship” and “Partial Scholarship” for Undergraduates & Postgraduate students.
Full Scholarship & Partial Scholarship For Undergraduates:
- The “Full Scholarship” winners will get 100% Tuition Fee.
- The “Partial Scholarship” winners will get 50% Tuition Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Living Allowances:
- Undergraduate: 15,00RMB/Month
- Master: 2000RMB/Month
- PhD: 3500RMB/Month.
Xi’an City “The Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Scholarship:
- 100% Tuition + 15000 CNY/year
- 50% Tuition+ 15000 CNY/year
- 15000 CNY/year
- Graduate Scholarship:
- Master: 20,000 CNY / Year
- PhD: 25,000 CNY / Year
Available Study Fields:
Northwestern Polytechnical University Offers All academic Fields For Bachelor, Master & PhD Degree.
List of Master & PhD Degree Programs:
- School of Electronics and Information
- School of Automation
- School of Aeronautics
- School of Astronautics
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Mechanics, Civil Engineering and Architecture
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Management
- School of Marine Science and Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Power and Energy
- School of Computer Science
- School of Software
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- School of Humanities, Economics, and Law
- School of Foreign Languages
Please Read Carefully the Eligibility Criteria of NPU International Scholarships to study in china For Free.
- Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) Application Form – CSC Applicants only.
- A scanned clear copy of valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
For Undergraduate Applicants:
- Guardian’s Authorization Letter (scanned copies of both original and Notarized documents)
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s ID card.
For Postgraduate Applicants:
- Two Letters of Recommendation in Chinese/English
- The Acceptance Letter from the Supervisor
- Notarized Copies of Research Achievements.
Applicants have to fulfill the given below criteria to apply for NPU International Scholarships 2023-24 in China:
- Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants should be in good health.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old For Undergraduate
- Must have a Valid Passport.
For Bachelors Degree:
- Batch1: 1st November 2022 – 15th March 2023
- Batch2: 16th March 2023 – 15th April 2023
For Postgraduate Degree:
CSC Scholarship Applicants：
- Batch 1: 15th November 2022 – 15th February 2023
- Batch 2: 16th February 2023 – 15th March 2023
NPU President Scholarship and Xi’an City “The Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship Applicants：
- 15th November 2022 – 15th May 2023
How to apply for NPU International Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for NPU International Scholarships 2023-24 in China. Follow the given below instructions:
Step 1: CSC Applicants Only: Apply Online at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. Scholarship Type is B and Agency Number is 10699. Fill the form and upload all the documents and download the application form and Print it.
Step 2: All Applicants: Apply Online at http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/ and upload all the documents.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee of 600 CNY.