NIG Summer Internship 2020 in Japan:
Applications are opened to apply for the NIG Summer Internship 2020 in Japan. The NIG Internship in Japan is a fully funded internship program for International Students in Japan. There is No Application Fee and No IELTS required. National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is a Japanese institution. The NIG Internship 2020 will be from 18 June – 29 July 2020. The Duration of the Internship is approximately 6 Weeks. The Undergraduates, as well as Postgraduates students, are highly encouraged to apply for the Summer Internship in Japan at NIG. Also apply for NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2020 in USA (Fully Funded).
NIG Summer Internship 2020 Brief Description:
- Education: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Duration: 18 June – 29 July 2020 (6 Weeks)
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International students
- Country: Japan
- Last Date: 7 January 2020
About NIG Research Internship
NIG Office offers a research internship program for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students who wish to gain experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. Successful Participants will also receive Certificates at the end of the program. Please Check the Fields Here.
NIGINTERN 2020 is a Fully Funded Internship for International Students in Japan. All the Expenses will be Covered & Fully Paid Internship. The following things will be covered.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Costs will be Covered.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY/day, subject to change) will also be provided.
- The NIG Internship is an international internship & students from any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
- Both Undergradautes & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers
- Result Announcement: Early March
- March to May: Arrangement for Travel
- June 18 – July 19: Internship in Japan
- Early August: Submission of Assignments.
You have to apply Online as well as upload all the required documents in the online application form. The Official Link of the NIG Internship is given below: