Nestle Paid Internship 2019 in Pakistan:
Applications are invited to apply for Nestle Paid Internship 2019 in Pakistan. The Duration for this internship program will be 6 Weeks and You will get a competitive stipend and many other benefits.
Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Internship opportunities are available in various departments across Pakistan. As Nestle Interns, you will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your mentor and teams. We expect you to adapt quickly to all changes around you, and we encourage you to try new things.
Nestle Paid Internship 2019 provides you valuable business insight into the Nestle operations. You will get to work on challenging projects that matter, designed to provide the opportunity to accelerate your growth. Full-time students pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible.
You may also like:
- PhD Scholarship in Slovenia 2019 for International Students
- PTCL Internship 2019 Monthly Stipend 15,000
Nestle Paid Internship 2019 Details:
- Location: in Pakistan
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Stipend: Paid
- Deadline: 27 June 2019
About Nestle Internship:
We’re passionate about helping you grow by giving you the playground to build and lead meaningful projects, by preparing you to transition from classroom to boardroom.
Our 6-weeks internship program offers the chance to kick-start your career without borders. As a Nestlé Intern, you will receive a competitive stipend and many other amazing perks. Applicants must have full working days available for the unique and diverse learning experience in store for them.
Nestle Paid Internship 2019 in Pakistan Eligibility Criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or ACCA, CA, OR any other Field then.
- Students with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in the university
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
Important Points to be Noted:
- Internship opportunities are available in various departments across Pakistan.
- Ensure to attach your updated CV below, stating your academic achievement and extra-curricular activities.
- Incomplete submissions will not move forward through the next application stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.