National Scholarship Program 2020 in Slovakia for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for National Scholarship Program 2020 in Slovakia. The Slovak Scholarships for International Students is Fully Funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. The Opportunity of Study in Slovakia for International students to continue their higher studies in the higher education institutions of Slovakia. The Research exchange Students, Artists, Masters, PhD, Researcher, University Teachers are Eligible to apply. Also apply for Skoltech Scholarships 2020 in Russia (Fully Funded).
For this Full Free Scholarships, Participants from around the world can apply. All academic Fields & Majors are available in Slovakia International Student Scholarships to Study Free in Slovakia. There is No Application Fee Required. Must Check Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship 2020 in Canada.
National Scholarship Program 2020 Brief Description:
- Provided by: Government of Slovakia
- University: Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Degree level: Research Exchange for Master, PhD
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 30 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Best opportunity to Study Free in United Kingdom Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
This is a Full Free scholarship in Slovakia for international students. This free scholarships to study abroad in Slovakia will cover almost most of the Expenses, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- The free scholarships for international students to Cover International Scholarship Holders’ Living Costs
- Food, Accommodation During their Stay
- Travel Allowance (Airfare Tickets) from Students Residence to Slovakia
- University Student: 350 €
- Ph.D. Student: 580 €
- University Teacher, Researcher, Artist: 580 €
- Without a Ph.D. Degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 580 €
- with Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 850 €
- with Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 1,000 €.
Duration of the Scholarship:
National Scholarship Program 2020 of the Republic of Slovakia is the Short Funding Exchange Program to continue their Research in Higher Educational Institutions of Slovakia.
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Students): 1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 trimesters, in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months).
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (PhD students): 1 – 10 Months.
- Duration of a scholarship stay (University Teachers, Researchers or Artists): 1 – 10 Months.
The General Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- All International Students from around the world are Eligible.
- University Students at Universities outside Slovakia.
- Note that this Slovakia full scholarship for international Students 2020 is not a Full-time Scholarship for Full Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs or PhD Degree Scholarships.
- This is Not a Full Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship or PhD Degree Scholarship.
- are students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program.
- Academic Resume or CV
- Statement of Interest or Motivation
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Admission or Offer letter
- Copy of Passport
- Other Supporting Documents (If Any)
The last date to apply for the National Scholarship Program 2020 of the Slovakia Republic is 30th April 2020.
How to Apply
You have to apply Online. The detailed information is given below in an Official Scholarship website below: