Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2022 in Australia. All National and International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at Murdoch University. Students those who want to pursue their Masters or Doctoral degree from Australia are encouraged to apply for the award. All academic fields and majors are available under this Fully Funded Scholarship. Award is available for the academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for Seoul University Scholarship 2021 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
Murdoch University is a hub of international faculty members from more than 90 countries. During postgraduate studies, students will get exposure to life-changing researches, community development projects, and innovative International labs. It is a free-thinking campus to teach and learn in the best way without losing sight of our focus.
Murdoch University ranks above 81% among the research disciplines around the globe and among the top 100 universities in the world. All masters and doctoral students on the graduate scholarship at Murdoch University will explore new career opportunities, professional team working capabilities, leadership skills, and supervision of International researchers. Must apply for HSE Global Scholarship Competition 2022 in Russia (Funded).
Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Murdoch University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 30 September 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 (Fully Funded).
Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2022 in Australia is a Full Free award for all students from around the globe. The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- All successful candidates will get a living allowance up to $30,000 per year
- Students will get the supervision of International and top mentors.
- Students will get the chance to contribute to international research projects.
- Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria of the Murdoch University Australia Scholarship?
- All national and international students are encouraged to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
The last date to apply for the international graduate research scholarships varies for International and domestic students.
- International: 30 September 2021
- Domestic: 31 October 2021.
How to Apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships?
To apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2022 in Australia all applicants need to follow these steps:
- There are two separate forms for International and domestic students on the official website.
- Both students are supposed to fill out the referee report for International and Domestic.
- After completing the above tasks, students are supposed to submit a complete application to the Graduate Research Office using this email email@example.com.