MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 in Japan. All International Students from those countries who have diplomatic relations with Japan are eligible to apply for MEXT APU University Japan Scholarships. Japanese Government Scholarship at Asia Pacific University is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or PhD Degree Program at the APU University. There is No Need of IELTS/TOFEL. Also apply for Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023 in USA (Funded).
For Masters & PhD MEXT Scholarship APU University is a Fully Funded Scholarship. But for Bachelors degree it will not provide full tuition fee. Student can take any course available at Asia Pacific University. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) was established in 1993. University is offering media, business and engineering and information technology Programs for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree. You may also be interested in Online Colleges that offer Masters in Social Work 2023 | Best Online MSW Programs.
MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Asia Pacific University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 16 November 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Apply for USA Scholarship Stanford University Scholarship Program 2023 Knight Hennessy (Fully Funded).
Also check Czech Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) | Czech Republic Scholarship.
MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 is a Full Free Students any part of the world to take admission in the university and pursue your education. The detail of the funds is given below:
- 100% of Tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class Air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program.
Students have to meet the given below criteria to apply for MEXT UR Scholarship.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1988
- have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university.
- English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above). If applicant don’t have any English test then he/she can provide English Proficiency Certificate from previous University which stated that your degree language was English.
Check DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany (Fully Funded).
The last date to apply for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 is 16th November 2021 for September 2023 Enrollment.
How to Apply for MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2023. Visit “Apply Now” link and make your account on the website and start your application. Also the link to Official Advertisement is given below: