Merck International Research Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Merck International Research Scholarship 2020 in Germany. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Merck Research Grants. Merck is inspiring research students to take part in innovative research projects that are very challenging in future. This award is available for the academic session of 2020/21. The scholarship is open to all scientists who are affiliated with any research-based, university, institution in any career stage. Also apply for Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
This is the great opportunity to passionate students from all over the world. The selected candidates will get 100,000 EUR to 500,000 EUR / Year for the duration of 3 Years.
Merck was established in 1668 located in Germany. Merck belongs to the one of the most largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. It provides you with the flexibility to adapt to your priorities in life and support self-service for individual needs such as a child or elderly care, or exclusive retail discounts on travel, and more.
Merck is a great place for excellent research students who want to start their research journey. Merck works to make your life more easier and rewarding more than that of your work. Must check King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
Merck International Research Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Provided by: Merck
- Degree level: Research
- Scholarship coverage: up to 500,000 EUR / Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
- Last Date: 31 August 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
800+ Scholarships in Australia Monash University Research Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
The successful candidate of Merck International Research Scholarship will receive an amount of 100,000 EUR to 500,000 EUR / Year for the duration of 3 Years. The award is funded by Merck Company.
Topics of Research Areas:
Selected applicants have to work on the following research areas that are challenging in future:
- Pandemic preparedness / fighting new emerging viral infectious disease
- Bioreactor design for cultured meat
- Drug discovery
- Next-generation machine learning
- Applicants with any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- Admission Criteria: To avail this research award, the candidates must have a master degree from a recognized university.
- Documents: If the application is successful, candidates will be invited to submit a full proposal and join a deep-dive workshop with the other finalists in 2020.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide proof of English Language Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
The last date to apply for Merck Research Grant 2020 for International Students in Germany 31st August 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for Merck International Research Scholarship 2020 in Germany, applicants have to Register first with Merck Online Application System. If you are visiting first time this website then you need to click on “Register” and submit application with a valid email address. Your registration link will be forwarded to your given email address. The link to Online Application Portal and official advertisement link is given below: