Marshall Scholarship in UK 2020 for United States Students:
Are you from America and planning to study abroad? The British Government is furnishing a wonderful opportunity for study in the United Kingdom through the Marshall Scholarships program.
The funded education awards are activated for the citizens of the United States region in pursuing a postgraduate degree level course at any university in the UK.
The Marshall The studentships are funded by the Parliament of the United Kingdom in 1953. It is the strength of the special relationship between the two countries UK and US and is funded by the British government.
Why at this program? Through this program, the candidates have an excellent opportunity to choose their university to study in the UK. They will get complete support in their travel expenses, living costs and many more.
You may also like:
- Fulbright Germany Fellowship 2020 in United States
- Public Health Exchange Program 2020 for International Students
Deadline: October 3, 2019
Marshall Scholarship in UK 2020 for United States Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the United States are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree course at any university in the UK.
- Admissible Criteria: They must be permanent citizens of the US any of the eight regions.
How to Apply Marshall Scholarship in UK for United States Students
- How to Apply: Candidates are advised to follow the instructions of applying to the educational awards.
- Supporting Documents: Each UK University has different requirements, and then it is based on which university you are taken admission.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must be graduated with a minimum GPA of 3.7 at any university of college in the US.
- Language Requirement: Have good skills in the English language.
Benefits: Up to 50 grants awarded annually which are worth, University fees, cost of living expenses, annual book grant, thesis grant, and many more.