Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 for International Students:
Applications are opened now to apply for the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 for International Students to pursue their Masters Degree and PhD Degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities. Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 from Malaysian Government is fully funded scholarship. All nationalities of candidates can apply for Scholarship in Malaysia. A wide range of academic fields are available and the Scholarship in Malaysia by Ministry of Education Malaysia.
You may also like:
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) 2020 Fully Funded
- KAIST Scholarship 2020 South Korea for BS, MS and PhD
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 For Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 Brief Description:
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: MS, PhD
- Eligible Nationalities: All International Aspirants
- Award country: Malaysia
- Last Date: 22 September 2019
Available Academic Fields:
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship for Masters and PhD from the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
- For Masters: Up to 40 Years
- For PhD: Up to 45 Years
Each scholarship holder will get:-
- Approved Full Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Maintenance Allowance.
List of Malaysian International Scholarship Universities 2019:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) at Bachelor Degree Level for Master’s Degree applicant.
- Possess Very Good Result at the Master’s Degree level in a similar field of intended Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) study.
- English Language Test.
- In Excellent Health Condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional.
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the Universities in Malaysia).
You Can Apply Online. Fill the Online Application. First Sign Up & Read the Guidelines. The Link of the Online Application Portal & Official Advertisement is also given below.