LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate:
Applications are invited to app for prestigious LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate Degree. The Lahore University of Management Science is providing NOP Scholarship. The National Outreach Program was launched for deserving and talented students all over Pakistan. The LUMS Scholarship will select outstanding intermediate students through a competitive process for NOP. The successful students will get admission in LUMS Undergraduate Program and all the expenses of their education will be covered by NOP. Also apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under National Out Reach Program at LUMS university Lahore. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study in any Bachelors Degree Program.
LUMS was established in 1984 in Lahore, Pakistan. It is the world class university of Pakistani. Its providing quality of education to their more that 5,000 students. QS University Rankings has ranked this university at 111th in the Asia and among the top 700 universities in the world. Must apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani
- Last Date: 15 March 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
National Outreach Program (NOP) is Fully Funded Scholarship for Pakistani deserving students. All expenses will be covered.
Available Study Fields:
Suleman Dawood School of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Management Sciences
Muhstaq Ahmad Gurmani School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Economics and Mathematics
- Economics and Politics
- Political Science
Syed Babar Ali School of Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law
- BA – LLB
Syed Ahsan Ali and Syed Maratib Ali School of Education
- Minor in Education
- At least 80% marks in Matric or in O-Level
- Financially deserving students.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Summer Coaching Application: March 15, 2022 till 5:00 pm (PST)
- Summer Coaching Session Document Submission: March 17, 2022 till 5:00 pm (PST)
- Selection: May – June each year
- Apply for admission: February 2023
- Submission of supporting documents: February 2023
- SAT Test: December – March each year
How to Apply for LUMS NOP Scholarship?
Students who meet the above eligibility criteria can apply for LUMS NOP Scholarship.
- STEP 1 – Application Process: Apply to NOP while you are in the First Year of Intermediate or A-Level. This will be two years before the start date of the undergraduate program at LUMS. Students attending the coaching session in 2022 will be able to join LUMS in 2023. Click on this link to apply online https://nopscs.lums.edu.pk.
- STEP 2 – Summer Coaching Session: Shortlisted candidates will be called for two week summer coaching session at LUMS. The session will be arranged during the summer holidays and all expenses, except travelling will be covered by LUMS.
- STEP 3 – SAT Exam: LUMS will pay the SAT registration fee of candidates who successfully complete the NOP Summer Coaching Session.
- STEP 4 – LUMS Admission Form: The next step for successful NOP Summer Coaching Session candidates is to fill an online application for admission to LUMS through the following link: https://admissions.lums.edu.pk. Qualifying students will become LUMS NOP Scholars.