Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology Scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Pursue Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree and Doctor (PhD) Degree from the University. The Chinese Government Scholarship is available for the academic year of 2022-23. Also check Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 in UK (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic Fields and Majors are available for Bachelors’, Master’s and PhD degree for students from all over the globe. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad.
Lanzhou University of Technology is a scientific and technological university located in Lanzhou, the provincial capital of Gansu Province, China. A lot of Chinese universities ranked at top in the world. You may also apply for Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Lanzhou University of Technology
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 June 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Great opportunity to Study Free Asian Development Bank Internship 2022 (Fully Funded).
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for International students will cover all the expenses to pursue a degree at the university. Details are given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation and Living expenses: 1,500 yuan / month
Note: Excluding teaching material fee and insurance fee. If the Chinese language level does not meet the admission standard, it is recommended to study Chinese for one year at the school ’s own expense.
List of Available Study Fields:
Bachelors Degree Programs:
Materials shaping and control engineering, Electrical engineering and automation, Automation, Mechanical design, manufacturing and automation, Energy and power engineering, Civil engineering, Process equipment and control engineering, Chemical engineering and technology.
You can check the list of available study fields for Postgraduate by Clicking Here.
The last date to apply for the Lanzhou University of Technology Principal Scholarship 2022 is 30th June 2022.
How to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2021?
Step 1: Apply online:
Log in to http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do, fill in the registration form and upload a clear and complete scan of application materials as required, pay the registration fee and upload the remittance voucher to the system.
Step 2: Submit paper materials (in duplicate):
- Entry Application Form for International Students of Lanzhou University of Technology.
- A notarized copy of the previous stage education certificate, fresh graduates can provide the original copy of the pre-graduation certificate issued by their school, and the original copy of the graduation certificate should be presented when the enrollment is completed English translation.
- A notarized copy of the transcript of the previous stage, and a Chinese / English translation must be provided for texts other than Chinese or English.
- Copy of the front page of the passport, applicants in mainland China also need to provide a copy of the currently valid visa page or residence permit page.
- Study Plan (undergraduate) / Research Plan (graduate).
- Recommendation letters from two or more professors or associate professors (graduate students).
- Proof of no criminal record.
- Copy of valid HSK Level 4 (200 points and above) certificate.
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners.
Step 3: Students who pass the material review will receive an email about the interview. The interview mainly uses the Skype video interview (Skype ID: study_282 ). Please send your nationality and passport number to Skype after receiving the email . The interview content mainly includes Chinese or English level, professional basic knowledge and comprehensive ability.
- Paper application materials can be entrusted to others or delivered by express to the School of International Education of Lanzhou University of Technology. For details, please refer to the contact information.
- All application materials will not be returned.