Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Now Asian Development Bank Japan is offering Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship. ADB Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue a Masters degree at Kyoto University. There is No Application Fee to apply for the Scholarship. Kyoto University and Asian Development Bank are offering 2 Year Master Degree Scholarship. Also apply for ISA International Scholarship 2021 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Each Year ADB provides 300 Scholarships to International Students in different countries of the world. All the courses are in English. Therefore You do not need to have prior knowledge of Japanese to apply. The ADB is the Highest Fully Funded Scholarship Award till Now.
Kyoto University is a national university in Kyoto, Japan. It is the second oldest Japanese university, one of Asia’s highest ranked universities and one of Japan’s National Seven Universities. One of Asia’s leading research-oriented institutions, Kyoto University is famed for producing world-class researchers, including 19 Nobel Prize laureates, 2 Fields medalists and one Gauss Prize winner. It has the most Nobel laureates of all universities in Asia. Must check University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded).
Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Kyoto University
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 11 June 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan is a Full Free Scholarship offered by the Asian Development Bank to study at Kyoto University. All the Expenses will be covered by the Asian Development Bank.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Accommodation Expenses
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Books allowance
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
How does ADB Scholarship work?
- The Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program Annually enrolls 300 Students on a Full Scholarship.
- Kyoto University is Under ADB. You can Only Study 2 Year Master Degree Program.
List of Eligible Countries:
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
Eligibility Criteria for Kyoto University Scholarship:
- Be a national of an ADB Country given above.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
The last date to apply for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan is 11th June 2020. Apply before the deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
How to Apply
There is an Online Application System to apply for Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan. (Under the Countries Click on Japan & then Look for Kyoto University). Link to Application Guidelines and Official Advertisement Link is given below: