Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2020 in South Korea. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for AMA Korean Scholarship. Korea National University is giving Fully Funded AMA Bachelor ‘s Scholarships, Master’s Scholarships & MPhil Scholarships. South Korea is giving Many Full Free Scholarships for International Students from any Country. Participants are eligible to apply for the Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship or for Mphil Scholarship to Study Free in Korea. Also apply for American University Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in USA (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at the university to study in Bachelors or Masters Degree Program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to Study Free in Korea. The Results awaiting Students can also apply for the Scholarships in Korea National University. They have to Submit their Results by 28th Feb 2023.
The objective of the Art Major Asian plus(AMA+) Scholarship Program is to support students with artistic talents from developing countries for their conducting advanced studies and ability at Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship among the countries. Must check Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 in Canada (Fully Funded).
Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Masters, MPhil
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 10 June 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in United Kingdom in Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 in UK (Fully Funded).
The South Korean Scholarships are a Fully Funded Full Fee Scholarships for International Students to Study Fee of Cost in Korea. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
|Airfare||The grantees will receive an airplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation|
|Monthly Allowance||800,000won(KRW) per month|
|Korean Language Training||4-month intensive language training before entrance-full coverage|
|Tuition Fee||Full coverage(regular semesters only)|
|Medical Insurance||Limited coverage|
Students Must Apply to the One of the Following Degree level offered in South Korean Scholarship 2023
- BS Degree Programs
- MS Degree Programs
- MPhil Degree Programs.
List of Eligible Countries:
Only those can apply for the scholarships in Korea for international students who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries given below:
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
- Only those who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries.
- Have graduated or be scheduled to hold a high school/university degree by 28th Feb 2023.
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb 2023 must submit a certificate of expectant graduation when apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation (degree or diploma) to Karts no later than 28th Feb 2023.
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
- Have no limitations to traveling abroad.
- Applicants should submit at least 3 recommendation letters.
- Applicants should enter to Korea by November 2022 and take Korean language training.
Documents Required for Korean Scholarship:
- Study Plan
- Personal Medical Assessment
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Apostille.
- Official Transcripts (the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing).
- May 30 ~ June 10, 2022: Online Application Submission
- Application Link will be open from May 30 and closed on June 10, midnight. All application documents need to be submitted during this period.
- July 1, 2022 : Notification of Admission: Korean Language Test Schedule & Information Release
- July 19~21, 2022: Korean Language Test
- This test doesn’t substitute TOPIK test. The result of this test will be additional and complementary to the already submitted Korean proficiency proofs.
- Test will be held online and date/time will be arranged individually.
- August, 2022 : Department Review & Interview(Optional)
- September 2, 2022 : Notification of Final Grantees
- September, 2022 : Submission of Original Application Document via post/in person
- October 30~31, 2022 : Entry to Korea
- November 2022 ~ February 2023 : Pre-Entry Korean Language Training
How to Apply for Korea National University of Arts Scholarship?
The Application Process is Online to Apply for Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 in Korea. You have to create account on University Portal and Fill the application form completely and upload all required documents listed above. After that you have to submit an Application by Post or in Person. The Complete Details are given under a Link: