Kings College London Chevening Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Kings College London Chevening Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chevening International Studentships 2023/24. Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the King’s College London is providing the Fully Funded Scholarship to eligible students. The funding is open for the academic session 2023-2024. Students can pursue their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from London. Also apply for Study in Switzerland without IELTS – Fully Funded Scholarships.
Multiple academic fields and majors are offered by College under this scholarship to study in Postgraduate degree programs. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
King’s College London (KCL) was established in 1829 is an oldest public research institute in London. More than 33,000 national and international students are currently studying in KCL. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 35th in the world. Must check EWC Graduate Fellowship 2023 in USA (Fully Funded).
Kings College London Chevening Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: King’s College London
- Degree level: MS/MPhil, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 1 November 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in France for Free Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023 in France (Funded).
Kings College London Chevening Scholarship 2023 in UK is a Full Free Scholarship for all aspirants to undertake Masters/MPhil or Doctoral Degree programs will provide the following expenses:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Covering flights
- Free Accommodation
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in any of the following faculties:
- Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening eligible country or territory.
- Return to citizenship in your home country for at least two years after your award ends.
- You have completed all the components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is usually equivalent to an advanced 2:1 honors degree in the UK but can vary depending on your choice of course and university.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
Applicants will selected on the basis of the following:
- Academic excellence of the candidate
- Research proposal
- Statement of Justification
The last date to apply for Kings College London Chevening Scholarship 2023 in UK for International Applicants is 1st November 2022. Apply before the last date.
How to Apply for Kings College London Chevening Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for Kings College London Chevening Scholarship 2023 in UK. Create an account on Chevening Official Website and Start your application Online. Fill the application form completely and upload the requested documents. Then, submit your application. Also Official Advertisement links given below: