King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia. All International Students from all over the world are welcomed to apply for the Deanship of King Fahd University. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University for all the Local and International Students from all over the world. Students who want to Study Free in Saudi Arabia are encouraged to apply. The award is available to pursue Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Saudi Arabia. The award is available for Spring 2022 Intake. Also apply for MBZUAI Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 in UAE (Fully Funded).
King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for King Fahd University Scholarship 2022.
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM or UPM) is a public university in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Among Saudi universities, its science, engineering, and business/management programs are the most highly regarded in the country as well as in the whole region.
The university has ranked fourth among top 100 worldwide universities granted US Utility Patents. The report of this rank was published by the American National Academy of Inventors (NAI). Must check KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: King Fahd University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD, Doctorate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Award country: Saudi Arabia
- Last Date: 21 September 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in China by applying for Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
As Stated above King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia is offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences For Masters & PhD The List is given below.
- Accountancy (M.ACC)
- Aerospace Engineering (M.Sc)
- Applied Statistics (M.Sc)
- Architectural Engineering (M.Sc)
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Chemical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Chemistry (PhD, M.Sc)
- City & Regional Planning (M.C.R.P)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Computer Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Computer Networks (M.Sc)
- Computer Science (PhD, M.Sc)
- Construction Engineering & Management (M.Sc)
- Electrical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Environmental Sciences (M.Sc)
- Geology (PhD, M.Sc)
- Geophysics (M.Sc)
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Information Assurance & Security (M.Sc)
- Life Sciences (M.Sc)
- Materials Science & Engineering (M.Sc)
- Mathematical Sciences (PhD, M.Sc)
- Mechanical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Medical Physics (M. Med. Phys)
- Petroleum Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Physics (PhD, M.Sc)
- Software Engineering (M.Sc)
- Systems & Control Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Telecommunication Engineering (M.Sc)
Eligibility Criteria for Master, PhD & M.B.A:
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above mandatory documents.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
Note: Non Mandatory Documents must required for final selection.
- Spring Semester 2022: Applications will start from 06th September 2021. The last date to apply for Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University for Spring 2022 is 21st September 2021 and Submit Online Recommendations before 28th September 2021.
How to Apply for King Fahd University Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Form to apply for King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above. Online Application link and Official advertisement link is given below: