KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for KAIST Scholarships 2022. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is offering Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue a degree of Master’s or Doctoral (PhD) in South Korea. Students those who want to study free in Korea are encouraged to apply for the award. KAIST Scholarship is available for the academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) 2022 (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available to undertake Masters or PhD Degree from Korean University. The award will cover all the expenses to complete your degree. The scholarship duration for Masters Degree is 2 Years while its 4 Years for PhD degree depending upon the degree.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology was established by the Korean Government is a National Research University located in Korea. It is the Top Ranked University in the country. KAIST Scholarship in Korea which is giving tough Competition to U.S Universities. KAIST University Consists of more than 11,688 students including 915 international students from 92 countries. The KAIST University Scholarship is most famous award in Korea. You may also be interested in 23 Best Android Apps for Kids to Teach Them.
KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Master’s or Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 23 September 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity in Taiwan apply for NCTU International Student Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. Details is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 350,000 KRW per month.
- Doctoral Degree: 400,000 KRW per month.
- Recipient’s advisors/departments will support a student’s Medical Health Insurance fees.
- International students will get the opportunity to make earnings on campus by part-time jobs.
- Experience Korean culture and Learn the Korean Language
Available Academic Fields:
Study on South Korea Scholarship at KAIST University is a Great Opportunity because they are offering All academic fields for International Students. Check the list of Fields below.
College of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio engineering:
- Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
College of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business:
- Business and Technology Management.
To apply for KAIST Scholarships 2022, candidates have to submit following document:
- KAIST Online Application (Apply Here)
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Degree Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (How to make a Good CV)
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency Document
- Citizens of the English native speaking countries or officially English speaking countries are exempt from the English Proficiency Test.
- Those who completed their bachelor’s or masters in English native speaking countries are also exempt from the English Proficiency Test report.
- National Identity document of both parents.
Applicants have to fulfill the following criteria:
- All international students not holding Korean nationality are eligible to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2022.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2022.
For more information about the KAIST scholarship requirement and eligibility criteria Click here.
- The last date to apply online for KAIST Scholarship is 23rd September 2021.
- Documents must be received before 30th September 2021 by Post at the address given at the end.
How to Apply for KAIST Graduate Scholarships?
To apply for KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea, Applicants have to apply online then, submit all above listed document by post. Step by Step process is given below:
- Complete Online Application Form (Click Here) according to the given instructions.
- Kindly review the application before submission.
- A candidate is supposed to pay $80 or KRW 80,000.
- An online application should be printed and its hard copy will be dispatched along with supporting documents to the Admission office.
- Check your email for the confirmation of documents received by the office.
Address: # 110, 1st Floor, E 16-1 B/D291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141 Republic of Korea, Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
Office: +82-42-350-2352, 2354
E-Mail: [email protected]