Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply | ICTP Constable Jobs Apply Online:
Applications are invited to apply for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply. Applicants from all over the Pakistan can Apply Online for Islamabad Capital Territory Police Job 2022 October. ICT Islamabad Police has announced 1668 has opened 1668 vacancies for the post of Constable. All the applicants having Matric Degree certificate are eligible to apply for ICT Police Jobs 2022. Also apply for Meezan Bank Internship 2022 Apply Online.
Candidates from Islamabad Capital Territory, Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK are eligible under the specified regional/provincial quotas.
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Islamabad Capital Territory Police
- Age: 18-25 Years
- Education: Matric or Equivalent
- Salary: PKR 20,000 / Month
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 17 October 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Apply for NADRA Jobs Lahore Regional Head Office 2022 Online Apply.
Also check Ministry of National Food Security Jobs 2022 Online Apply | MNFSR Jobs 2022.
List of Available Vacancies in Islamabad Police Jobs 2022:
- Open Merit 63
- ICT 709 (General) 83 (Women) 42 (Minorities)
- Punjab 354 (General) 42 (Women) 21 (Minorities)
- Sindh (R) 80 (General) 10 (Women) 05 (Minorities)
- Sindh (U) 54 (General) 06 (Women) 03 (Minorities)
- KP 81 (General) 10 (Women) 05 (Minorities)
- Balochistan 42(General) 05 (Women) 03 (Minorities)
- FATA 21 (General) 03 (Women) 01 (Minorities)
- Gilgit Baltistan 07 (General) 01 (Women)
- AJK14 (General) 02 (Women) 01 (Minorities)
Matriculation or Equivalent degree is required to apply for Islamabad Police Constable Jobs October 2022.
Note: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Males and 5 Feet 2 Inches for Females
- Chest: Minimum 33×34 – 1/2 inches with the expansion of 1.5 inches
- Running test: 1.5 Miles in 10.5 Minutes for Male Candidates and 15 Minutes for Female Applicants.
Candidates shall have to provide following original certificates/documents at the time of physical test:
- CNIC issued by NADRA
- Academic certificate
- Domicile certificate
18 to 25 years.
The last date to apply for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply | ICTP Jobs Apply Online is 17th October 2022.
How to Apply Online for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022?
Candidates have to Apply Online for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 at ICT Islamabad website www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk. within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. By hand or applications received through courier/email will not be accepted / entertained. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Islamabad Police Jobs Advertisement PDF
General Instructions for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022:
- No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded against under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
- Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
- Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
- Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
- Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of their claim such as pension book, retirement order etc at the time of interview.
- Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus / false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately and the candidate shall be discharged / dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
- Detail of examination centers is available on ICT Police website. However, designation of center for applicant is exclusive right of ICT Police.
- Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water for endurance test.
- Only qualified candidates, who qualify the physical/endurance criteria and written test, will be called for interview.
- Passing a test / stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage / test. A candidate failing in any stage/test will not be qualified for the next step/stage.
- Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff will verify the physical standard of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police and necessary legal action shall be taken. The decision of the DRB shall be final.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the medical board/civil surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eyesight less than 6/6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
- Selected candidates shall accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for written, physical/endurance, skill test & interview.