Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2022 in Ireland. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022 funded by the Ireland Government. Students those who want to study their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from the Irish Top Universities are highly encouraged to apply. This scholarship is a golden opportunity to outstanding and most talented students. The Fully Funded Scholarship is available for academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered under Irish Government Scholarship in Top Universities of Ireland. The scholarship will cover almost everything to study abroad and provided by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and by the Department of Further and Higher Education. The basic aim of the Government of Ireland Scholarship is to bring outstanding students with the opportunity to learn from top Universities.
A total number of 60 scholarships will be provided by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2022-23. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a unique Opportunity that funds the Irish International Scholarship Holders across all disciplines. Must apply for BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway (Funded).
Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Government of Ireland
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Ireland
- Last Date: 22 March 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Italy by applying for Italian Government Scholarships 2022 in Italy (Fully Funded).
Also apply for Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2022 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2022 in Ireland for International Students will provide all the expenses to complete your degree from Irish Universities. Details of the funding is given below:
- A stipend of €18,500 per annum will be given
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
- Scholarship can be provided to one of the following:
- the final year of an undergraduate program
- one year of a taught master’s degree program
- one year of a research program (e.g. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD program).
Scholarship Participating Universities:
Students can apply in any university listed below under Government of Ireland Scholarships:
- American College Dublin
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Business School
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Griffith College , Dublin
- ICD Business School , Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Independent College , Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Munster Technological University
- Mary Immaculate College , Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National College of Art and Design , Dublin
- National College of Ireland , Dublin
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Irish Government Scholarship:
Applicants must have to meet the following criteria to apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022:
- All International Students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2022. Later enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees
- Must be excellent in academics
- Must have good communication skills
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland International Scholarship for 2022 is 22 March 2022.
How to Apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 in Ireland. Visit “Apply Now” link given below and register yourself on the website start you application. Also official advertisement link is given below: