International Merit Scholarship 2020 in UK for International Students:
Anglia Ruskin University is giving International Merit Scholarship 2020 for International Students to pursue Undergraduate, Postgraduate or PhD degree in United Kingdom.
The purpose of this International Merit Scholarship award is to support higher studies of international students by giving some discount on their tuition fees at ARU.
The university has a range of different courses available. It also has an award-winning faculty for guiding candidates to reaching their career goals.
You may also like:
- Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 in Australia
- Masters Global Support Award 2019 in UK for International Students
International Merit Scholarship 2020 in UK Details:
- University: Anglia Ruskin University
- Course Level: BS, MS, PhD
- Award: £9000
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: International Aspirants
- Program country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: September 2019 entry.
Eligibility Criteria for International Merit Scholarship 2020:
- Eligible Countries: All International Students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for undergraduate, postgraduate (this includes PG Dip Legal Practice Course), or research degree programs at the university. Excluding Degree apprenticeships, foundation degrees, distance-learning or work-based degrees, Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, and students joining a Masters with credit-level courses.
- Admissible Criteria: Must commence the full-time studies at the university and read the terms and conditions for the award.
- If you are pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program, then the award will be awarded in your first year. But,
- If you are studying a research program, then the grant will be awarded each year that you pay full tuition fees, up to a maximum of three years.
- You must commence your studies at the Cambridge or Chelmsford campuses of the university.
How to Apply for International Merit Scholarship 2020 in UK:
- How to Apply: The university would like to inform you that when you enroll in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree program at the university. You will automatically notify of your award in your course offer letter if you meet the eligibility criteria successfully.
- Undergraduate participants should have achieved CCC grades or above at A-level (or equivalent). Postgraduate candidates must hold a 2:2 or above (or equivalent).
- The aspirants must hold IELTS 6.0 or equivalent as the evidence of their English language proficiency.
International Merit Award Benefits:
The amount is divided according to the required grades and will award as a tuition fee reduction-
- In a bachelors degree course- an amount of £2,000 will be awarded on the achievement of BBB grades or above and an amount of £1,000 is available for students who achieved CCC grades or above (or equivalent international qualification).
- In a masters degree program- £2,000 will granted on a 2:1 grade and £1,000 will available on 2:2 grades.
- In a research degree program- £2,000 for applicants with a Distinction in a UK Masters degree (or international equivalent) and £1,000 to participants with a Merit in a UK Masters degree (or international equivalent).