IERI International Internship Program 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the IERI International Internship Program 2021 in South Korea. All International Students from developing countries are encouraged to apply for GIST Internship 2021. Student those who want to get profession experience from Internship are encouraged to apply Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Internship Program. Fully Funded Internship is available for all students around the world. Also apply for KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2021 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
Applicants currently pursuing Masters or PhD Degree or in the final year students of undergraduate degree programs are eligible to apply. We encourage Qualified women and men, in particular, nationals of developing countries, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
This Internship will cover all the cost to visit South Korea for the duration of 3-6 month normally having 40 working hours in a week. This is a golden opportunity for all students to take part in research project in world’s best labs. Must apply for Central European University Scholarships 2021 in Hungary (Fully Funded).
IERI International Internship Program 2021 Details:
- Institute: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 13 November 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
IERI International Internship Program 2021 in South Korea is a Full Free Internship program for International students. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- 2 People Shared Room
- ~425,000 won / Month Stipend to all Interns
- Roundtrip Air Tickets from their place of recruitment.
Responsibilities of Interns:
Under the authority of the Director of IERI and the supervision manager, an officer of the director, the successful candidates are ought to complete the following tasks:
- Provide general support to the officer of the Director
- Perform the assigned tasks under the assigned laboratory
- Submit a complete final report at the end stage of the internship progra
- Make a presentation at the end stage of the internship program
- Internship Application Form
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Recommendation
- Cover letter
- Academic Transcripts (only original / notarized copies will be accepted)
- Certificates of University Enrollment/Official certificate of an Undergraduate Degree (only original / notarized copies will be accepted)
To be eligible for an internship, candidates must full the following criteria:
- Currently be pursuing postgraduate studies (Master/Doctoral degree or equivalent), or is in the Final Year of the University (Bachelor degree or equivalent) preferably in the field of environmental, energy, climate changes, or related fields
- Candidates engaged or recently engaged in a field directly related to the IERI Fund’s work or applicants from non-students will be accepted only under exceptional case
- Possess an excellent command of English
- Sound skills of using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
The last date to apply for the GIST Internship Program in South Korea is 13th November 2020.
How to Apply IERI International Internship Program?
Eligible candidates can apply for IERI International Internship Program 2021 in South Korea by sending above listed documents at [email protected] with the title of [IERI] International Internship Program your name. If you are selected for this internship program then you have submit above document in Original on arrival in South Korea. Official Advertisement link is given below: