ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 in Turkey. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for 4th ICYF International Volunteers Camp in Turkey. Residents of OIC Member State Countries can apply for Turkey International Conference. Young Men can participate from 19-23 October 2022 and Young Women can participate from 26-30 October 2022. Also apply for Macquarie University Scholarship 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Many people of all ages and cultures around the world participate in volunteer activities for a variety of reasons, such as poverty alleviation, improving basic health and education services, providing people with safe water sources and healthy conditions. ۔ Dealing with environmental issues and climate change, reducing the risk of disasters, coping. Social exclusion
Volunteering is an important, increasingly popular way for young people to make a positive impact on their community. This is one of the most effective and practical steps to involve youth in global peace and sustainable human development.
This year, the camp aims to raise awareness of current humanitarian crises in OIC geography and to empower young volunteers to respond to these crises and rehabilitate within the framework of theoretical, practical and simulation sessions and workshops. Actively join.
ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 Details:
- Camp duration: 19-30 October2022
- Financial benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Country: Turkey
- Last Date: 31 July 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students.
Financial Benefits of ICYF Conference:
ICYF Young Volunteers Camp 2023 in Turkey is a Fully Funded Conference in Turkey which will cover the following expenses:
- Host organizers will cover local hospitality, accommodation, food and city tour expenses.
- ICYF will cover the domestic transportation of participants (living in Turkey) up to a maximum of 2000₺ (Turkish Lira).
- Participants will cover their international transportation.
- Full participants will be given a certificate of participation issued by ICYF and Program Partners.
- ICYF will provide an invitation letter to facilitate the issuance of visas to participants. However, each participant is expected to comply with their visa and proceed. Participants are also expected to pay the visa fee themselves.
The purpose of the ICYF Camp:
The ICYF Young Volunteer Camp aims to achieve the following specific goals:
- Raising awareness among young volunteers about humanitarian crises and natural disasters,
- Preparing young volunteers for emergencies and disasters,
- Develop the knowledge and skills of young volunteers in disaster management using interactive techniques and educational methods.
- To facilitate youth participation in voluntary global peace and sustainable human development,
- Capacity building of young volunteers through interactive trainings and hands-on workshops
- Promote the skills of young volunteers in psychological support with experts during disaster recovery.
The final selection will be made by the organizing committee. The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- A citizen of an OIC member state, an observer state, or a representative of the Muslim community in a non-OIC member state
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Between the ages of 18-35
- Previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work
- Ability to work in teams.
- Volunteer background and experiences (article, project, photo, video, etc.)
- Involved and / or collaborated in volunteer service projects.
- Leaders who have an impact on the local community.
- Enthusiastic and responsible for participating in the full training program of the camp.
The selection committee will review the applications on the basis of merit and quality. If the committee decides on more information, it may arrange an online interview as a final selection step. Selected participants will receive an email confirmation with details of the camp program. People who are not selected will not be notified due to strict schedule. General information about the election results will be posted on the ICYF website and social media accounts.
The last date to apply for Fully Funded ICYF International Conference in Turkey 2023 is 31st July 2022.
How to Apply for ICYF Young Volunteers Camp?
There is an Online Application Procedure to apply for ICYF International Young Volunteers Camp 2023 in Turkey. Visit the Official Advertisement link given below to apply: