Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2020 in China. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Hohai University Scholarship. Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship provided by Ministry of Education China. Apply for Masters Degree Scholarship or PhD Scholarship. There in No Application Fee to apply for CSC Scholarship at Hohai University. Also apply for KAUST Scholarship Saudi Arabia 2020 (Fully Funded).
Hohai University is a research university in Nanjing, China under the direct jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education of China.
Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Hohai University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in China Wuhan Textile University CSC Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Also apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 in UK.
Hohai University CSC Scholarship is a Fully Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students. The support will cover the following:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s Degree: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- PhD Degree: CNY 3,500 Per Month.
To apply for Hohai University CSC Scholarship in China will required following documents:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English).
- Copy of Physical Examination Form for Foreigners (filled in Chinese or English). Note:Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” that is missing, has no photo of himself or is not stamped with a rider seal, and is not signed or stamped by a physician or hospital is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months. Please bring the original when registering.
- Notarized certificate of undergraduate degree and above (texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by notarized translations in Chinese or English. Fresh graduates must submit pre-graduation. (Certificate).
- Notarized transcript (texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translations).
- Recommendation letter: Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors (Chinese or English).
- Study or research plan in China (written in Chinese or English, no less than 800 words);
- Copy of research results. Abstracts or catalogues of published papers, award certificates, etc.
- Copy of language (Chinese or English) test transcript. Students applying for Chinese language teaching must have HSK level 4 or above (certificate is valid for 2 years). students applying for English language teaching, in addition to English-speaking applicants, must submit IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL A transcript with a score of 80 or more or other proof of your English level.
- A copy of a valid passport. Applicants in mainland China must also provide a copy of the current valid visa page or residence permit page.
Note: The above materials should be scanned and uploaded to the online application system, and then bound into a volume (two copies) in order and mailed to the Lanzhou University International Cultural Exchange College. When necessary, our school will require applicants to submit supplementary materials, which are not cleared or incomplete and will not be accepted. All materials, whether accepted or not, will not be returned.
- Non-Chinese citizens with good physical and mental health.
- Degree and age requirements: Those who are studying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age. Those who are studying for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent grades and outstanding scientific research ability.
- Non-recipients of other scholarships.
- Requires a Chinese proficiency test (HSK) level 4 or above (Valid for 2 years).
How to Apply for CSC Scholarships?
There is Online Application System to apply for Hohai University CSC Scholarship. Follow below instructions to apply:
Log on to the Chinese Government Scholarship website for registration, fill in the information, and scan and upload the original relevant materials. The specific website address is https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/, the type of study abroad program is Type B, and the acceptance institution code is 10294 (Hohai University). At the same time, please register and log in to Hohai University International Student Online Service System http://admission.hhu.edu.cn/ to fill in and upload information.
Admission Office, Hohai University
Address: No.1 Xikang Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Zip code: 210098
E-mail: [email protected]