Henan University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Chinese Government Scholarship is now opened in Henan University. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Henan University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. Henan University Award is Fully Funded Scholarship. The award is open to pursue an Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral (PhD) degree at the university. The scholarship award is available for the academic year of 2022-23. Also apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at the university under CGS Scholarship. The award will cover all the expenses. The scholarship duration for Bachelors degree is 4-7 years, for masters degree 2-5 years and for PhD degree is 3-6 years.
Henan University is one of the oldest public and key universities in China. Henan University is a comprehensive university with 12 branches of learning: agriculture, economics, education, engineering, history, law, liberal arts, management, medicine, philosophy. Must check Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
Henan University CSC Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Henan University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 April 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Great opportunity Don’t miss it University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2021 in Korea (Fully Funded).
- Provide Full tuition fees
- Provide free on-campus double-room Accommodation, accommodation outside campus is paid by students themselves, but they can obtain monthly accommodation subsidy according to Chinese Government Scholarship standard.
- Living Allowance
- Provide comprehensive medical insurance in China.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Bachelors: CNY 2,500 per month
- Masters: CNY 3,000 per month
- Doctoral: CNY 3,500 per month
- Non-Chinese citizens who are in good health.
- To apply for Undergraduate Degree program, candidate must complete their High School.
- For Masters Degree, applicants must hold a Bachelors Degree certificate.
- Those who are studying for doctoral degree at Henan University must have a Master’s degree or above, and be under 40 years of age (Based on 01 September 2021).
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (completed in Chinese or English)
- Passport (photo page and address page)
- Notarized highest academic certificate. If the applicant is a student at school, he/she must submit the proof of study issued by school. Documents that are in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Transcript. Documents that are in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Study and research plan in China (no less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English.
- Two recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English
- A copy of the Foreign Physical Examination Form (applicants keep the original copy), which is printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and can be downloaded on the CSC website http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org, must be filled in English. Applicants should strictly inspect the items required in the Foreigner ’ s Physical Examination Form. Foreign Physical Examination Forms with missing items, that do not have the photo of the person attached to the Form, do not have stamp on the photo, or is not signed or stamped by the doctor or the hospital is invalid. The examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the medical examination.
- Proof of no criminal record, documents that are in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Proof of Chinese or English proficiency.
The last date to apply for Henan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students is 30th April 2021.
How to Apply Henan University CSC Scholarship?
From 2021, applicants Do Not Need to send Paper-Based Application Document to Henan University, but they must complete the online application on both the Chinese Government Scholarship Online Application System and the Henan University Online Application System, and upload documents according to the requirements.
Note: Type of study abroad: Type B; Acceptance agency code: 10475
- Applicants should log into https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn first, fill in the application information online in Chinese or English, submit and print out the “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form”. After signing the Application Form, applicants should upload it to the designed section.
- Then, applicants should log on to the online registration system of Henan University http://applyonline.henu.edu.cn/member/login.do to complete online application in Chinese or English, and upload corresponding scanned documents according to the application material list of Chinese Government Scholarship. The scanned copy of signed Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form should be uploaded to “Other Attachment”.