HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani Students:
Applications are invited to apply for HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 Phase 3. All Pakistani Students those who want to pursue their education from Top ranked Universities in Advanced countries are eligible to apply. Aspirants those who want to undertake their MS/MPhil Degree or PhD Degree from abroad on Fully Funded Scholarship are encouraged to apply. The scholarship is available for Spring or Fall 2022 Session. Also apply for Sabanci University Scholarship 2022 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Students can do PhD in selected fields while MS/MPhil in Engineering and Technology. The scholarship will cover all the expense to get a Postgraduate Degree from abroad. You may also be interested in Stanford University Scholarship Program 2022 Knight Hennessy (Fully Funded).
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
- Degree level: MS/MPhil or PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani
- Award country: Worldwide
- Last Date: 30 May 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Study abroad Free Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
Also apply for University of South Australia Research Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded).
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Pakistani students to study postgraduate degree from abroad. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Tuition Fee
- Maintenance Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Air Fare Tickets
List of MS/MPhil Offered Courses:
MS/MPhil students can take admission in one of the following discipline to be eligible for HEC Scholarship:
- Artificial Intelligence Engineering Technology
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology
- Aviation/Avionics Engineering Technology
- Automotive/Automobile Engineering Technology
- Agro Industrial Engineering Technology
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Cyber/Cyber Security Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Energy Engineering Technology
- Information Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Nano Technology/ Materials Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering Technology
- Textile Engineering Technology
- Telecommunication Engineering Technology
Check Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand (Fully Funded).
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK national
- To apply for PhD award, aspirant must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent (18 years) before the deadline ( 30 May 2021)
- To be eligible for MS/MPhil award in Engineering Technology, Candidates must have a minimum of 16 years of education and should be Registered with National Technology Council (NTC), Pakistan. ( http://www.ntc-hec.org.pk/ )
- Maximum one-second division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree.
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in semester system or 1st division (in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree.
- Maximum age on the closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular Faculty Members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the Public Sector R & D organizations registered with Pakistan Council for Science & Technology (PCST)
- 35 years for all others
- Must have minimum 70% marks in a valid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT). HEC will consider best HAT score of the last two years for short-listing purpose.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship.
Check University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
The last date to apply for Overseas Scholarship 2022 is 30th May 2021.
How to apply for HEC Overseas Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for the scholarship. Follow the given instruction to apply for the award:
- Applicants are required to submit an online application via HEC e-portal (eportal.hec.gov.pk).
- Original online deposit slip OR ATM transfer slip of Rs 300/- (non–refundable) as application processing fee in favor of DG Finance, HEC must be uploaded on HEC e-portal. Fee can be deposited in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad Pakistan through any bank.